Despite saying that he virtually jumped from television series 'Remington Steele' to Bond -- when apparently Geoff fell in love with him -- it was an eight-year gap during which he starred in several films.
But it always comes back to Bond. Craig Ferguson noted that current Bond Daniel Craig has no body hair, and wondered how that works for the secret agent. "I don't know where you keep your secret documents and stuff if you don't have at least some hair," he said. "Sean Connery was covered in hair."
Margulies, who has already nabbed a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild award for her portrayal of Alicia Florrick on the CBS legal drama, claims tonight's episode (airing at 10PM) is the series' hottest one to date.
While promoting her new film, 'City Island,' in which she plays Joyce Rizzo, the crass wife of Vince (Andy Garcia), Margulies saved time to talk about 'The Good Wife,' her career aspirations for her son and the secret to being a successful working mother.
Read the interview after the jump.
But, things took a decidedly awkward turn when Brosnan mentioned the film's director is none other than Roman Polanski, who was convicted of rape in 1977 and arrested by Swiss police last year because of his outstanding U.S. warrant.
Watch the video after the jump.
According to Brosnan, he was drinking in a pub in Dublin when an appreciative young fan shook his hand. After doing so, the man drew back his hand, stared at it, and said, "This is the closest I'll ever get to Halle Berry's ass."
Watch the video after the jump.
This version is going to be a new take on the old story of a man who sets sail from England, his ship is wrecked in a storm and he's thrown overboard winding up alone on a deserted island where he has to fen for himself. In time, he is joined by an escaped slave whom he names Friday. Ben Silverman, NBC's head honcho, described the proposed series in this way: "It's part MacGyver, part contemporary morality tale about race and personal discovery, part comedy and part Castaway meets Survivor." As envisioned, this Robinson Crusoe will need to be clever indeed. It's going to keep the time period 1650's, but when Crusoe finds Friday, he'll presumably be treating him as if it were today with regard to race relations.
Hmmm...a mystery over at TV Land.com.
In the video section, there is a listing for "Remington Steel clips." Now, besides the fact that they didn't spell Remington Steele correctly, I don't remember the show being on TV Land (or Nick at Nite for that matter). The show is not even listed on their show list. So I clicked on the link to see what clips of the show the site had and I found out that there are also clips for Lost in Space and The Time Tunnel! Is this a promotion for the DVDs you can buy (there are links to buy them) and nothing more, or is it a little preview of shows TV Land has added to the lineup.
But this would be a good show for the network to pick up (I'm talking about Remington Steele, not Lost in Space or The Time Tunnel). I remember a cable network (I think it was A&E) ran the show every afternoon a few years back, and I really got into the show again.
- Erik has all the details on the many goodies coming to the Batman Begins DVD.
- Karina reviews the Fred and Ginger Box Set.
- Adam tries to tick off Russell Crowe.
- Why Wal-Mart and nudity don't mix.
- This week's Bond rumor: Pierce Brosnan is definitely not going to be Bond. Definitely, definitely. Seriously.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Alexandra Raisman's 'Dancing with the Stars' Season in Review
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 Finale: 5 Burning Questions for Season 4
- 'Bates Motel': The Best and Craziest Moments from Season 1
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: LA and Austin Auditions Sizzle
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Finale: 7 Cliffhangers to be Addressed in Season 5
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: Who won Season 16 - Kellie Pickler or Zendaya?
- 'Grimm' Season 2 finale: 'Goodnight, Sweet Grimm' sends a major character to his coffin
- 'The Voice' results: The Top 10 sheds two - Who went home?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: Who landed in 4th place?
- 'The Voice': Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert perform tribute for tornado victims
- More From Zap2it
- Dancing With the Stars Season 16 Finale: Did the Right Couple Win the Mirrorball Trophy?
- Grimm Post Mortem: David Giuntoli on Nick in a Box ('It's Going to Be Bad'), Wesen Sex and More
- Disney Channel Pulls Controversial Jessie Episode That Mocked Gluten Intolerance
- The Voice Top 10 Results Recap: Did the Right Two Contestants Go Home?
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Psych, Revenge, Covert Affairs and More!
- More From TVLine