The species known as the network executive (networkitus executivus) is unique in the world of nature. Seemingly human in stature and characterization, the network executive is unusual in the sense that its brain is seated firmly in its tushie region. As this area of the executive's body gets the least amount of blood during an average day this leads to some very strange programming decisions. Thus, the reason that viewers were entertained by Cop Rock, Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire? and that sitcom that starred Emeril.
This lack of blood also causes memory loss. At least, that's what I believe it does because it's the only way I could think of that NBC would hire Ben Silverman to co-chair the entertainment division. Or, rather, hire another man named Silverman to help program their primetime schedule. For, if their memories were working properly, they would have realized that another man with the last name of Silverman came to the NBC 30 years ago and proceeded to muck everything up as well.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Secrets and Wives' Recap: Susan and Amy Defend Their Men
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Abby Faces Her Toughest Match Yet
- 'Stitchers' Recap: Who Gets Shot and Who Dies?
- 'Scream' Series Premiere Recap: A New Ghostface Comes to Town
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Recap: Mona Returns to Rosewood and Drops a Bombshell
- More From BuddyTV
- Marc Jacobs Accidentally Posts Nude Photo On Instagram?!
- Brody Jenner on Supporting Caitlyn Jenner at ESPYS: I'm There for Her 100%
- Chrissy Teigen Posts Another NSFW Topless Pic After Instagram Drama
- 'Jane the Virgin' Star Justin Baldoni Welcomes Baby Girl: See the Adorable Photos!
- Two Looks One Star
- More From ET