Despite the pleadings of many fans, DVDs of the 20-year-old Emmy-winning dramatic series thirtysomething have yet to be (officially) released.
While fans (like yours truly) patiently wait for thirtysomething DVDs to go on sale, the four actresses who starred in the yuppie-focused show spoke with People magazine about being in their 50s, about cosmetic surgery, about the fact that they're spokeswomen for an arthritis prevention campaign (Arthritis? It has been a long time!) and about their love lives.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Selfie' Review: Is Insensitive and Narcissistic Eliza Likable?
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Review: Why this Candy-Coated Love Story Is Worth a Few Dates
- 'The Voice' Recap: A Returning Singer Stuns the Coaches
- Good Guys Turn Bad: TV Characters Who've Crossed Over to the Dark Side
- 'The Blacklist' Recap: Do Red and Berlin Finally Meet?
- More From BuddyTV
- Awkward First Look: [Spoiler] Ruins Jenna and Matty's Romantic Reunion
- Forever Sneak Peek: Henry and Jo Take a Skeptical Dip in the Fountain of Youth
- Person of Interest: Amy Acker Ponders 'Her' New Master Plan, Root's Sexuality
- Castle Premiere Recap: When the Mystery Writer Becomes the Mystery
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did The Right Couple Go Home?
- More From TVLine
- Ben Affleck: My Kids Would Love If I Did a 'Frozen' Sequel
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Once Sent Matt Damon a Bed!
- Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix Reunite In 'Inherent Vice' Trailer
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's First Wedding Photo Is Here!
- Kevin Hart & Josh Gad Compare Their Theatrical Talents
- More From ET