July 28, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Feb 23rd 2009 1:02PM
Conan O'Brien's final Late Night ended on a bold note, one that didn't involve animals doing things that would get humans arrested or Abe Vigoda being the best damn Abe Vigoda he can be. In fact, the only way it was remotely funny is if you are one of those douchebags who heckles a comic for building a serious moment or still thinks yelling "Do 'Freebird'!" in between songs at a concert is funny. You know who you are.
It was a serious and heartfelt moment for a show that some naysayers claim is already too silly and asinine for its audience. He put these stuck-up snobs in their rightful place and taught all who watched an important lesson about being true to yourself, especially in the face of those who say it's a big mistake.
And this from a show that features a bear that masturbates on cue. Suck on that, Hallmark Channel.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- We're Mad For the New 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Trailer
- Katniss Prepares For War In New 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Teaser
- Kylie & Kendall Jenner Party Down With Chris Brown & Trey Songz
- Stephen Colbert Rocks Full 'Hobbit' Costume To Host Comic-Con Panel
- Quentin Tarantino Confirms He's Going To Start Making 'The Hateful Eight'
- More From ET