With the new Discovery kids channel The Hub launching later this year, the network took some time during Upfront Week to present its list of original and acquired series. And, for fans of cartoons from the '80s, some of the titles will bring back pleasant memories.
Thanks to its joint venture with Hasbro, The Hub will feature a new animated 'G.l. Joe' series titled 'G.I. Joe Renegades.' Produced by Hasbro Studios, 'Renegades' will tell the story of how the G.I. Joe organization developed and eventually wound up battling COBRA. Also from Hasbro Studios will be a new version of 'Pound Puppies,' which will feature a team of dogs who finds "a pup for every person, and a person for every pup."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Liam Neeson, Jon Hamm, Fred Armisen show up for surprise cameos
- 'True Detective' Season 1 crib sheet: All you need to know before the finale
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce FOX special
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Season 6 debuts on Netflix: Did the final season tie up all the loose ends?
- More From Zap2it
- Lena Dunham Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Louis C.K. Set for Saturday Night Live Encore
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- More From TVLine