With the new Discovery kids channel The Hub launching later this year, the network took some time during Upfront Week to present its list of original and acquired series. And, for fans of cartoons from the '80s, some of the titles will bring back pleasant memories.
Thanks to its joint venture with Hasbro, The Hub will feature a new animated 'G.l. Joe' series titled 'G.I. Joe Renegades.' Produced by Hasbro Studios, 'Renegades' will tell the story of how the G.I. Joe organization developed and eventually wound up battling COBRA. Also from Hasbro Studios will be a new version of 'Pound Puppies,' which will feature a team of dogs who finds "a pup for every person, and a person for every pup."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Rookie Blue Boss on Series Finale-Like Ending, Andy and Sam's Wedding, [Spoiler]'s Goodbye and Season 7
- Mistresses Finale: EPs Talk Crazy Killer Reveal, Karen's Alternate Fate and (Fingers Crossed) Season 4 Plans
- Parks and Rec Producers Re-Team for Interracial Family Comedy at NBC
- Blacklist Bosses Talk 'Different Feel' of Season 3 — Plus: Watch a New Trailer
- Hawaii Five-0 Season 6 Promo Features Pirates, Prisoners... and a Proposal?
- More From TVLine
- Behati Prinsloo Shares Adam Levine's Adorable Shirtless Cooking Mishap
- How Hilaria Baldwin Lost All That Baby Weight in Just 10 Weeks
- Emily Ratajkowski Is Over the 'Blurred Lines' Music Video
- Kylie Jenner Debuts Blonde Brows While Kendall Jenner Strips Down to Her Underwear!
- Alyssa Milano Says 'Divorce Is Not an Option' in Her Marriage
- More From ET