With the new Discovery kids channel The Hub launching later this year, the network took some time during Upfront Week to present its list of original and acquired series. And, for fans of cartoons from the '80s, some of the titles will bring back pleasant memories.
Thanks to its joint venture with Hasbro, The Hub will feature a new animated 'G.l. Joe' series titled 'G.I. Joe Renegades.' Produced by Hasbro Studios, 'Renegades' will tell the story of how the G.I. Joe organization developed and eventually wound up battling COBRA. Also from Hasbro Studios will be a new version of 'Pound Puppies,' which will feature a team of dogs who finds "a pup for every person, and a person for every pup."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Joe Franklin, Television Talk Show Pioneer, Dead at 88
- Performer of the Week: Allison Janney
- Ratings: Constantine and Dixie Tick Up, Glee Flat, Shark Tank Rerun Tops Night
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Flash, Togetherness and More
- More From TVLine
- Surprise! Rihanna Drops New Song With Kanye West and Paul McCartney
- This Wrong 'Wheel of Fortune' Answer Kept Getting Repeated and Repeated
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Lindsay Lohan Credits Her Calvin Kleins for Helping Fight Off Rare Virus
- Blake Shelton Is Giving Away His Music For Free
- More From ET