The shows will fill the Sunday 10PM time slot now occupied by David Simon's 'Treme,' which wraps its first season this summer.
'Hung' season 2 is expected to explore the new dynamic between Ray (Thomas Jane), Tanya (Jane Adams) and Lenore (Rebecca Creskoff).
'Entourage' star Adrian Grenier recently promised that fans would see a different side of Hollywood pretty boy Vinnie Chase in the show's upcoming seventh season.
"They're going to get a whole new Vince this year," Grenier told the Hollywood Reporter earlier this month. "He's grappling with life and death circumstances."
Sounds like a big change from the character's previous dilemmas, which usually involved choosing between the blonde or the brunette.
According to the Live Feed, 'Burn Notice' season 4 and 'Royal Pains' season 2 will premiere on Thu., June 3, at 9 and 10PM, respectively.
Meanwhile, the network will also premiere 'White Collar,' 'Psych' and 'Covert Affairs,' starring Piper Perabo, in July.
Created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak, 'Chuck' is a mixture of action and comedy, following the tale of an average computer geek (Zachary Levi ) who gets his brain literally encoded with spy secrets.
The reality miniseries will kick off Dec. 13 at 9PM, with back-to-back hour long episodes, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Moving forward, the six-episode series will air Sundays at 10PM on the network.
The new 10PM series will begin its first full week on the network beginning Mon., Sept. 14. Also included that week are premieres of 'The Biggest Loser' (Tue., Sept. 14) and 'The Office' (Thu., Sept. 17).
Meanwhile, 'Heroes' returns with a two-hour premiere on Mon., Sept. 21.
See the full schedule after the jump.
Warm up the DVR, because the beginning of the new fall television season is going to be here sooner than you think. In a trend that has continued for several years now, thanks in part to FOX's schedule of football games and broadcast of baseball's World Series, the fall television season actually begins in late August rather than right after the Emmy Awards (which are being held on August 27th). This year is no exception.
As mentioned back in June, FOX will roll out some its more popular shows this month, starting with the second season of Prison Break starting on August 21st. In fact, out of the 15 shows that will air before the 'official' start of the season on September 18th, 12 of them are on FOX. This includes the season premieres of Bones (August 30th), House (September 5th) and the animated shows The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad (September 10th).
Premiere pandemonium arrives in mid-September. Fifty-three series, new and old, will premiere between September 18th until October 5th. The latest series to premiere in the actual fall season will be ABC's Day Break, which will take its bow on November 15th. A complete list of shows and their airdates can be found below (most dates obtained through StarPulse).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- More From BuddyTV
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- Saturday Night Live: Watch Season 40's 15 Best Sketches Now!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Grant Gustin
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries' Failed Wedding Birthed A New California Law
- Celebs React to Ireland's Historic Same-Sex Marriage Vote
- Sharon Osbourne to Take Month Leave From 'The Talk' After Collapse
- 'One Tree Hill' star Jana Kramer Marries NFL Player Michael Caussin
- Star Sightings May 2015
- More From ET