March 1, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 18th 2005 2:23PM
- Erik has all the details on the many goodies coming to the Batman Begins DVD.
- Karina reviews the Fred and Ginger Box Set.
- Adam tries to tick off Russell Crowe.
- Why Wal-Mart and nudity don't mix.
- This week's Bond rumor: Pierce Brosnan is definitely not going to be Bond. Definitely, definitely. Seriously.
by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 11th 2005 12:14PM
- Brad Pitt calls the cops! Courtney Love goes topless! Colin Farrell sex tape! Karina has all the dirt!
- Get lost in the Darth Vader Corn Maze.
- A film critic steals John Singleton's wallet.
- Do you like to tell dirty jokes? You could win $1000!
- And what exactly is going on with that Strangers With Candy movie?
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 21st 2005 10:22AM
- People often ask me what's the hardest part of doing TV Squad, and my answer is always the same: pulling myself away from reading Cinematical! They do such a great job over there.
- Adam has a message for movie critics: stop annoying him! How can a movie be called a "hit movie" or a "blockbuster" before it's even released?
- Some people want Lindsay Lohan to eat a sandwich.
- Peter's Geek Report has news on Alan Cumming and X3, Thomas Haden Church and Spiderman 3, and news about Nicolas Cage's role in Ghost Rider.
- Spielberg and Lucas aren't fighting.
- Karina gets the lowdown on the good and bad of the new IFC Center.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Once Upon a Time Spring Premiere Recap: Hearts of Darkness — Plus: Get Scoop on [Spoiler]'s Secret
- Quotes of the Week From Daily Show, Looking, Modern Family and More
- Dakota Johnson Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- More From TVLine