The Psych team is nothing if not original when it comes to their promotions. The only thing missing in this one is a pineapple.
Before taking a look at the video, just a reminder that Psych is coming back on Wednesday, January 27 at 10 p.m.
Welcome to TV Squad Lists (formerly 'The Five'), a feature where each blogger has a chance to list his or her own rundown of things in television that stand out from the rest, both good and bad.
OK, so yesterday I gave my list of the Five Greatest Police Detectives, and several readers gave their lists. Today I thought I'd do the other end of the invesitgation spectrum, private eyes, amateur sleuths and other investigators. This list was even hard to do. So many great characters.
1. Spenser (Robert Urich): I picked this Boston-based private eye because he seemed to be a great mix of brain and brawn. The type of guy who could go to the ratty gym and knock around some boxer and then go off to a fancy Beacon Hill cafe and have coffee with his girlfriend and talk about politics or literature. He was smart, clever, caring, a wiseass, and ridiculously moral. What else do you want in a private eye?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.12: Hayley Faces Difficult Decision
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.12 Photos: Malcolm Merlyn Joins the Team
- 'The Flash' Episode 12 Photos: Barry Gets a Girlfriend
- 'The Bachelor' Week 5 Photos: A Hot Air Balloon Date
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.14 Photos: Stefan and Caroline Get Closer
- More From BuddyTV
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins Extant Season 2 as Roguish Bounty Hunter
- Pilot News: Problem Child, Based on 1990 Film, Ordered by NBC
- HTGAWM Stars on 'Crazy' Season End: 'I'm Surprised These People Aren't Rocking Back & Forth in a Corner'
- New Girl's Zooey Deschanel Is Expecting — Will Jess Be, Too?
- MTV Movie Awards: Amy Schumer Scars Anna Kendrick in First Promo
- More From TVLine
- Viola Davis Teases Sexy Return of 'How to Get Away With Murder': 'Trust Me, It's Crazy!'
- Eva Mendes Is Too Tired from Her Baby to Read a Teleprompter
- Grammys Flashback '99: Internet Wows Backstreet
- EXCLUSIVE: 'PLL' Star Keegan Allen Shares Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set
- After Two Marriages, Sean Penn Says Charlize Theron Would Be First That Matters
- More From ET