Psalm of David
Yup. That's right.
The psalm that the assassination- and nerve gas-plotting former president was reciting aloud last night when he was alone in his bathroom, Psalm 40, is called "a Psalm of David," according to Bartleby.com.
Coincidence? Is it mere chance that former President Charles Logan -- who conspired to have David Palmer killed -- was quoting from a psalm that includes the name David, just before he left for the Russian consulate to supposedly gather intel about the whereabouts of three suitcase nukes? At the same time David's brother's assassination plot was being carried out?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.17 Photos: Tony's Dad Offers His Expertise to the Team
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Who Pops the Question?
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Girls Performance Rankings
- NBC Sets Summer 2015 Premiere Dates with 'Hannibal,' 'America's Got Talent' and More
- First Look at 'Supergirl' Costume for CBS
- More From BuddyTV
- Glee Recap: Hostile Makeover
- Pilots: Lying Game's Alexandra Chando Is Among The CW's Dead People
- Pilots: Lauren Ambrose Rounds Out Cast of ABC's '70s-Set Broad Squad
- Gotham Casts Tech Guru Lucius Fox
- Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman, Black Canary and More: Which Crimefighting Costume Is Most Super?
- More From TVLine
- 'Insurgent' Star Jai Courtney Has a 'Tumultuous Relationship' With Theo James
- 8 Celebrities Who Waist Train
- Inside the $75 Million World of Wolfgang Puck, Chef to the Stars
- 'Big Bang Theory' Pays Tribute to Leonard Nimoy: Impact Was 'Everlasting'
- Amal Clooney Adds New Job to an Already Impressive Resume
- More From ET