You may not have realized it after coming off of your President's Day Booze and Beef BBQ, but February 17th was the voluntary day for television stations to turn off those piddly analog signals and crank up their digital ones. Other than one guy shooting his television over the conversion, the switchover of about a quarter of the 1800 television stations in the U.S. went off fairly smoothly. Course, this was just the dress rehearsal. The real performance will be on June 12th, which has become the new 'no change' cut over date.
Being a proud citizen of the United States, I thought I'd take your pulse once again and find out if any stations in your viewing area cut over on Tuesday. If they did, and you were one of those remaining folks without a cable hookup, did you encounter any problems with your new digital converter box? Also, just out of curiosity, was there one major market station that remained in analog mode while the others jumped into the digital pool?
Come on, Americans! Let your voice ring out on this matter.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- More From BuddyTV
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- Saturday Night Live: Watch Season 40's 15 Best Sketches Now!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Grant Gustin
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries' Failed Wedding Birthed A New California Law
- Celebs React to Ireland's Historic Same-Sex Marriage Vote
- Sharon Osbourne to Take Month Leave From 'The Talk' After Collapse
- 'One Tree Hill' star Jana Kramer Marries NFL Player Michael Caussin
- Star Sightings May 2015
- More From ET