More casting news after the jump.
Tonight's correspondent was The Hangover's Rachael Harris, who came on to show us the lost art of bartering in this tough economic times. Like most of the other correspondent segments, it had some funny moments, but it just seemed to go on forever.
I can't believe this is actually happening. I've told you before how much I hate cross-overs on TV; it's tolerable if it's at least the same genre of show. This is like in-breeding. If CSI and Two And a Half Men were brother and sister, then their deformed, incestual love-child is what's going to air on Monday, May 5th.
We actually reported on this almost a year ago, that the writers of CSI and Two And a Half Men were going to flip-flop and pen an episode of the other show. Well it never happened. Now, according to this press release, it's a go. I would imagine that the Writer's Strike played a role in resuscitating this awkward match-up.
I haven't seen October Road, but Paul says it's an awful lot like Ed. I have, however, seen Notes from the Underbelly and I am quite shocked that it's getting a second season. You see, I come to this from a unique perspective because I am a pregnant woman and I find the entire show to be completely ridiculous. I watched the first four episodes because I wanted to like it and to have my own special pregnant-lady show to watch (A Baby Story is just waaaay too much labor). But I can't stand it. The characters are stereotypes to the extreme and their situations are always taken to the most illogical conclusion. I can't identify with any of them. But, as Liz says, maybe it's a show only a mommy can love.
For weeks, I've heard nothing but bad buzz about Notes from the Underbelly. Joel saw a screener for the show in July and he thought it was horrible. And to tell you the truth, the commercials didn't look all that funny.
That's why I sat down on Thursday night for the premiere of Notes from the Underbelly fully expecting to hate this show. So imagine my surprise, when I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times during Underbelly's first two episodes.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from 'Grodd Lives'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Prediction: Who Will Go Home in Week 11?
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 3?
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.23 Photos: The Team Closes in on the Terrorist Group Recruiting Children
- 'Dance Moms' Finale Recap: Does the ALDC Win Their Last Hometown Competition?
- More From BuddyTV
- Justified, Broad City, Empire, Mom, 24, Jane the Virgin, Transparent Lead the 2015 Critics Choice Nominations
- Ratings: Person of Interest Closes Season 4 With Series Lows
- Originals Finale Sneak Peek: Davina Prepares the Spell to Resurrect Kol
- Disney Channel's Teen Beach 2, Time- Travel Sitcom Get Premiere Dates
- Revenge Series Finale Video: Amanda Guns Down Victoria in Final Face-Off
- More From TVLine
- Miranda Lambert Designs New Home Around her 15 Rescue Animals!
- Rihanna's Show-Stopping Met Gala Robe Was Stitched Together By One Woman for 2 Years
- This Old Interview of Princess Diana Talking About Prince William Will Make Your Heart Burst
- Darren Criss Wants Fans to Look Beyond ‘Glee': Forget the Career I've Had
- Anna Kendrick Defends Men Who Like 'Pitch Perfect': 'I Didn't Think You Were a Pu--y'
- More From ET