Raising Hope Season 2
We've gotten cozy hanging out in the Chance house on 'Raising Hope,' but tonight's episode (Tues., Sept. 27, 9:30PM ET on Fox) has the crew moving on up.
See, Sabrina doesn't really have to work at the grocery store. Truth is, she comes from money -- like sick mansions and fancy yachts kind of money -- and this week the Chance family will get to meet her crazy, gun-toting father Cap, played by the fabulously funny Stephen Root.
I visited the show while they were on location at Cap's mansion to see everyone all dressed up (Virginia's wearing lipstick! Jimmy and Burt are in short-sleeved button-downs!) and to find out what we'll learn about wealthy Sabrina's past.
Sabrina was also impressed with the footage of a young Jimmy singing and playing the piano, with girls swooning. But a freak accident on a mini golf course cost him months of memory, and his musical talent.
The episode was about Jimmy trying to recover those lost gifts, and for a moment while drunk with his parents, the family thought he had. As it turns out, just as booze makes other people look better, it can also make terrible singers sound better.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' HG Derrick Levasseur's Grandfather Dies
- 'Sleepy Hollow' at Comic-Con 2014: Ichabod and Abbie's 'Spicy' Relationship, the New Sheriff and More
- [Video] 'Arrow' at Comic-Con: Watch the New Season 3 Trailer
- [Video] 'The Originals' at Comic-Con 2014: First Look at Season 2, Klaus' Daddy Issues and Returning Characters
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- More From BuddyTV
- Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz Talk Bones' Big Changes, Booth's Beard and a Volatile Marriage Topic
- Sleepy Hollow @ Comic-Con: 'Whatever You Think Is Coming, Isn't Coming'
- Arrow @ Comic-Con: Season 3 Trailer Has Happy Oliver, Bloody Felicity?! Plus: Scoop on 'Oracle,' Darker Thea
- The Originals @ Comic-Con: Season 2 Trailer, Plus Cast Promise 'Twisted Fairytale,' Vengeful Klaus and Hayley
- Castle's Nathan Fillion Asks: 'How Much Longer Can We Make People Wait for a Wedding?'
- More From TVLine