Raising Hope Season 2
We've gotten cozy hanging out in the Chance house on 'Raising Hope,' but tonight's episode (Tues., Sept. 27, 9:30PM ET on Fox) has the crew moving on up.
See, Sabrina doesn't really have to work at the grocery store. Truth is, she comes from money -- like sick mansions and fancy yachts kind of money -- and this week the Chance family will get to meet her crazy, gun-toting father Cap, played by the fabulously funny Stephen Root.
I visited the show while they were on location at Cap's mansion to see everyone all dressed up (Virginia's wearing lipstick! Jimmy and Burt are in short-sleeved button-downs!) and to find out what we'll learn about wealthy Sabrina's past.
Sabrina was also impressed with the footage of a young Jimmy singing and playing the piano, with girls swooning. But a freak accident on a mini golf course cost him months of memory, and his musical talent.
The episode was about Jimmy trying to recover those lost gifts, and for a moment while drunk with his parents, the family thought he had. As it turns out, just as booze makes other people look better, it can also make terrible singers sound better.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Seth Meyers Hosting 2014 Emmy Awards
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter Opens Up About Addiction Struggle
- Justin Bieber Released from Customs (VIDEO)
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- More From ET