(S19E10) "To Springfield!"
"The one where The Simpsons live."
My oh my, was this a jam-packed episode of The Simpsons or what? I haven't seen this many sight gags in one installment of the show for the longest time. Not only that, but this was probably the first episode of the season where Homer and the rest of the family took a back seat to the rest of Springfield's citizens.
We are just days away from the presidential primary season (Thank God!) and there seems to be a late entry into the race for the White House. No, it's not Michael Bloomberg (although they say he wants to), Al Gore (although they really want him to) or Rosie O'Donnell (they really say nothing about her). It's actually nose-picking, glue-eating, bed-wetting, slightly mis-educated Ralph Wiggum.
Gosh, he'll fit right in, won't he?
Ralph will announce his candidacy on the January 6th episode of The Simpsons. Actually, he isn't the one who announces it; rather, the voters of Springfield, who reject all of the other candidates in their first primary, write the young Wiggum in as a candidate. He quickly becomes an independent presidential front-runner that party leaders for both the Republicans and the Democrats want to have in their court.
At almost ten minutes long, the video (after the jump) seems to drag a little bit, but it contains plenty of classic moments to keep you chuckling. If you are -- or have ever been -- a Simpsons fan, this compilation will induce many golden feelings of nostalgia. The vid was edited by CurtisCroninProduct and has been viewed almost two million times.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Joe's Demise and the Epic Couple Swap
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Recap: Madison and Travis Prepare to Leave LA
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: Vanessa Picks the Other Side
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Two Contestants Arrive While Someone Has a Change of Heart
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- MTV VMAs Best & Worst Moments: Rebel Wilson's F-Bomb, Nicki Minaj's Shade, Taylor's Clean Sweep and More
- Miley Cyrus Flashes Bare Breast on Camera at MTV Video Music Awards
- Falling Skies Boss Weighs In on Series Finale's Big Twists (Including a Very Final One That Didn't Make the Cut)
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Run During Insane MTV VMA Speech
- Justin Bieber Returns to the MTV VMAs: Grade His 'Comeback' Performance
- More From TVLine
- Kylie Jenner Parties with Scott Disick, Wears Short Blue Wig All Weekend
- Miley Cyrus Passed Around a Joint (Yes, Really) in the VMA Press Room
- Nick Jonas Teases 'Folk' Collaboration With Demi Lovato
- 7 Important Things TLC's 'Breaking The Silence' Revealed About Child Molestation
- 2015 VMAs: See Miley Cyrus' 11 Outrageous Outfits!
- More From ET