(S19E10) "To Springfield!"
"The one where The Simpsons live."
My oh my, was this a jam-packed episode of The Simpsons or what? I haven't seen this many sight gags in one installment of the show for the longest time. Not only that, but this was probably the first episode of the season where Homer and the rest of the family took a back seat to the rest of Springfield's citizens.
We are just days away from the presidential primary season (Thank God!) and there seems to be a late entry into the race for the White House. No, it's not Michael Bloomberg (although they say he wants to), Al Gore (although they really want him to) or Rosie O'Donnell (they really say nothing about her). It's actually nose-picking, glue-eating, bed-wetting, slightly mis-educated Ralph Wiggum.
Gosh, he'll fit right in, won't he?
Ralph will announce his candidacy on the January 6th episode of The Simpsons. Actually, he isn't the one who announces it; rather, the voters of Springfield, who reject all of the other candidates in their first primary, write the young Wiggum in as a candidate. He quickly becomes an independent presidential front-runner that party leaders for both the Republicans and the Democrats want to have in their court.
At almost ten minutes long, the video (after the jump) seems to drag a little bit, but it contains plenty of classic moments to keep you chuckling. If you are -- or have ever been -- a Simpsons fan, this compilation will induce many golden feelings of nostalgia. The vid was edited by CurtisCroninProduct and has been viewed almost two million times.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Quotes: Sue's Funniest Lines from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 1'
- The 11 Best Mashups from 'Glee'
- 'Glee' Recap: A Most Inconvenient Invitational
- Felicia Day's 8 Best Roles on TV and the Internet
- [Video] 'American Idol' One Singer to Watch: Erica Washington Impresses with Beyonce's 'Halo'
- More From BuddyTV
- Performer of the Week: Allison Janney
- Ratings: Constantine and Dixie Tick Up, Glee Flat, Shark Tank Rerun Tops Night
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Flash, Togetherness and More
- Pilot News: NBC Orders Greg Berlanti Mystery, Angel Drama, Hospital Soap
- Glee Recap: Kissing Cousins
- More From TVLine
- This Wrong 'Wheel of Fortune' Answer Kept Getting Repeated and Repeated
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Lindsay Lohan Credits Her Calvin Kleins for Helping Fight Off Rare Virus
- Blake Shelton Is Giving Away His Music For Free
- Patriots Coach Makes 'My Cousin Vinny' Reference at Deflategate Press Conference
- More From ET