(S19E10) "To Springfield!"
"The one where The Simpsons live."
My oh my, was this a jam-packed episode of The Simpsons or what? I haven't seen this many sight gags in one installment of the show for the longest time. Not only that, but this was probably the first episode of the season where Homer and the rest of the family took a back seat to the rest of Springfield's citizens.
We are just days away from the presidential primary season (Thank God!) and there seems to be a late entry into the race for the White House. No, it's not Michael Bloomberg (although they say he wants to), Al Gore (although they really want him to) or Rosie O'Donnell (they really say nothing about her). It's actually nose-picking, glue-eating, bed-wetting, slightly mis-educated Ralph Wiggum.
Gosh, he'll fit right in, won't he?
Ralph will announce his candidacy on the January 6th episode of The Simpsons. Actually, he isn't the one who announces it; rather, the voters of Springfield, who reject all of the other candidates in their first primary, write the young Wiggum in as a candidate. He quickly becomes an independent presidential front-runner that party leaders for both the Republicans and the Democrats want to have in their court.
At almost ten minutes long, the video (after the jump) seems to drag a little bit, but it contains plenty of classic moments to keep you chuckling. If you are -- or have ever been -- a Simpsons fan, this compilation will induce many golden feelings of nostalgia. The vid was edited by CurtisCroninProduct and has been viewed almost two million times.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 4.2 Photos: The Team Protects a Mayoral Candidate
- 'The Flash' Episode 2.2 Photos: Meet Jay Garrick
- 'Supernatural' Episode 11.2 Photos: Cas Gets Tortured
- 'ANTM' Recap: One Model Returns, One Model Goes Away
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 12.3 Photos: Would Alex Make a Good Dad?
- More From BuddyTV
- Miley Cyrus Hosts SNL (and Hillary Clinton Assists): Best/Worst Sketches?
- Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story: Shannen Doherty's Ousting and 12 Other Semi-Accurate Revelations
- Top TV Vampires From Buffy, TVD, Moonlight, True Blood and More
- Ratings: Dr. Ken Has Healthy Debut
- Performer of the Week: S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Iain De Caestecker
- More From TVLine
- Miley Cyrus Kicks off the 'SNL' Season 41 Premiere: 7 Biggest Moments!
- Tori Spelling Reveals She Had Sex With Jason Priestley, Got Shannen Doherty Fired From '90210'
- Matt McGorry, Zelda Williams & More Stars Join Amber Rose's Slut Walk
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Pro Witney Carson Is Engaged!
- 'Once Upon A Time' Star Emilie De Ravin is Pregnant!
- More From ET