(S19E10) "To Springfield!"
"The one where The Simpsons live."
My oh my, was this a jam-packed episode of The Simpsons or what? I haven't seen this many sight gags in one installment of the show for the longest time. Not only that, but this was probably the first episode of the season where Homer and the rest of the family took a back seat to the rest of Springfield's citizens.
We are just days away from the presidential primary season (Thank God!) and there seems to be a late entry into the race for the White House. No, it's not Michael Bloomberg (although they say he wants to), Al Gore (although they really want him to) or Rosie O'Donnell (they really say nothing about her). It's actually nose-picking, glue-eating, bed-wetting, slightly mis-educated Ralph Wiggum.
Gosh, he'll fit right in, won't he?
Ralph will announce his candidacy on the January 6th episode of The Simpsons. Actually, he isn't the one who announces it; rather, the voters of Springfield, who reject all of the other candidates in their first primary, write the young Wiggum in as a candidate. He quickly becomes an independent presidential front-runner that party leaders for both the Republicans and the Democrats want to have in their court.
At almost ten minutes long, the video (after the jump) seems to drag a little bit, but it contains plenty of classic moments to keep you chuckling. If you are -- or have ever been -- a Simpsons fan, this compilation will induce many golden feelings of nostalgia. The vid was edited by CurtisCroninProduct and has been viewed almost two million times.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Is the Twin Twist Exposed?
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Searches for Tracy While The Ladies Get a Chance to Shine
- 'The Whispers' Recap: Drill's Secrets are Revealed
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: Does Carly Steal Sutton's Thunder?
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kaitlyn's Secret and Shawn's Jealous Rage
- More From BuddyTV
- Teen Wolf Recap: Without a Tracy
- UnReal Recap: There's Something Off About Mary
- The Bachelorette Recap: The Truth Won't Let You Pee!
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: The Top 20 Revealed — and Ranked! Plus: Exclusive First-Look Photos
- Chasing Life EP on Natalie's Discovery, April's Setback & More Season 2 Scoop
- More From TVLine
- Ben Affleck Breaks Social Media Silence After Jennifer Garner Split
- Michael Buble's Son Adorably Reveals Baby No. 2 News!
- Judd Apatow, Jill Scott React to New Bill Cosby Development
- Bill Cosby Admitted to Obtaining Quaaludes to Give to 'Young Women' in 2005
- NSFW! Justin Bieber Bares His Butt on Instagram
- More From ET