(S19E10) "To Springfield!"
"The one where The Simpsons live."
My oh my, was this a jam-packed episode of The Simpsons or what? I haven't seen this many sight gags in one installment of the show for the longest time. Not only that, but this was probably the first episode of the season where Homer and the rest of the family took a back seat to the rest of Springfield's citizens.
We are just days away from the presidential primary season (Thank God!) and there seems to be a late entry into the race for the White House. No, it's not Michael Bloomberg (although they say he wants to), Al Gore (although they really want him to) or Rosie O'Donnell (they really say nothing about her). It's actually nose-picking, glue-eating, bed-wetting, slightly mis-educated Ralph Wiggum.
Gosh, he'll fit right in, won't he?
Ralph will announce his candidacy on the January 6th episode of The Simpsons. Actually, he isn't the one who announces it; rather, the voters of Springfield, who reject all of the other candidates in their first primary, write the young Wiggum in as a candidate. He quickly becomes an independent presidential front-runner that party leaders for both the Republicans and the Democrats want to have in their court.
At almost ten minutes long, the video (after the jump) seems to drag a little bit, but it contains plenty of classic moments to keep you chuckling. If you are -- or have ever been -- a Simpsons fan, this compilation will induce many golden feelings of nostalgia. The vid was edited by CurtisCroninProduct and has been viewed almost two million times.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Quotes of the Week From Daily Show, Looking, Modern Family and More
- Dakota Johnson Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- More From TVLine
- See How Justin Bieber Celebrated His 21st Birthday
- Dakota Johnson Makes 'Saturday Night Live' Debut a Family Affair
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- More From ET