(S19E10) "To Springfield!"
"The one where The Simpsons live."
My oh my, was this a jam-packed episode of The Simpsons or what? I haven't seen this many sight gags in one installment of the show for the longest time. Not only that, but this was probably the first episode of the season where Homer and the rest of the family took a back seat to the rest of Springfield's citizens.
We are just days away from the presidential primary season (Thank God!) and there seems to be a late entry into the race for the White House. No, it's not Michael Bloomberg (although they say he wants to), Al Gore (although they really want him to) or Rosie O'Donnell (they really say nothing about her). It's actually nose-picking, glue-eating, bed-wetting, slightly mis-educated Ralph Wiggum.
Gosh, he'll fit right in, won't he?
Ralph will announce his candidacy on the January 6th episode of The Simpsons. Actually, he isn't the one who announces it; rather, the voters of Springfield, who reject all of the other candidates in their first primary, write the young Wiggum in as a candidate. He quickly becomes an independent presidential front-runner that party leaders for both the Republicans and the Democrats want to have in their court.
At almost ten minutes long, the video (after the jump) seems to drag a little bit, but it contains plenty of classic moments to keep you chuckling. If you are -- or have ever been -- a Simpsons fan, this compilation will induce many golden feelings of nostalgia. The vid was edited by CurtisCroninProduct and has been viewed almost two million times.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- Parks and Recreation Finale Recap: A Fresh Start
- More From TVLine
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet (VIDEO)
- More From ET