Rachael Taylor, Minka Kelly and Annie Ilonzeh have stepped into the crime-fighting roles made iconic in the original series, which aired from 1976-81.
The new show, which is set in the present day, will feature the girls as reformed criminals who are brought together by Charlie to redeem themselves, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Former big-screen 'Angel' Drew Barrymore serves as executive producer for the show, which is one of the most buzzed about pilots for the upcoming 2011-12 season.
And as for Charlie? Robert Wagner will play the voice made famous by the late John Forsythe, as the show plans on keeping Charlie out of sight like the original.
'Battle Los Angeles' star Ramón Rodríguez is set to fill the role of Bosley, and dished to E! Online about his new gig.
The last piece of major 'Charlie's Angels' casting has fallen into place with the news that 'The Wire' alum, Ramón Rodríguez, has been cast as Bosley.
According to TVLine.com, Rodríguez's verison of Bosley will be "a charming and funny guy with 'GQ' looks and Peter Pan smile who has great hacking skills and technical knowledge." So, just like David Doyle's character in the original, then?
Rodriguez joins previously cast Minka Kelly ('Friday Night Lights'), Rachael Taylor ('Transformers') and Annie Ilonzeh ('General Hospital') in the new series.
And, if reports are true, he'll be taking orders from Robert Wagner, who's said to be in talks to play the eponymous Charlie.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'An Innocent Man'
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: No TV Wedding for Chris and Des, Juan Pablo's Odd Message for Nikki and More
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.7 Photos: Amelia's Addiction Causes Problems
- 'Gotham' Episode 8 Photos: Bruce Goes Back to School and Finds a New Friend
- More From BuddyTV
- Check Out Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' New Girlfriend on 'The Simpsons'
- Tori Spelling Breaks Down After Seeing Her Ex-Husband
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- Honey Boo Boo's Sister Anna Cardwell Tells ET: 'He's a Child Molester, Mama'
- 'The Talk' Cast Looks Unrecognizable in Their Halloween Costumes
- More From ET