December 18, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jul 30th 2009 3:14AM
Based on the comments you left on last night's review, a few of you decided to stop watching the show because the "Vegas Verdicts" process was too cruel. How can the judges tell people they are going to Vegas and not have them perform a second time before they are sent back home? How cruel is it to get performers' hopes up by telling them they are going to Vegas when, in fact, most of them will have done the trip just to hear that they weren't good enough? Why did the judges send talented people such as Kari, Ciana and Tallan home and keep acts such as the dominatrix yodeler? On a side note, we shouldn't put all the blame on the judges. I'm sure the producers are pulling a few strings.
Be truthful, even if you vouched you would never watch America's Got Talent again, you couldn't help yourself from taking a peak at tonight's episode, eh? If you decided to not tune in to watch the last "Vegas Verdicts" cruel fest but still want to know what happened, here come the results!
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jul 16th 2009 12:45AM
(S04E08) "They will let anybody on this show. Why?" - Nick after seeing a bad act
Haven't you watched the show before, Nick? Didn't your agent tell you what the series was all about before you signed on the dotted line? America's Got Talent is all about everyday people showcasing their talents. And, as it is the case for American Idol, anyone and everyone can audition, meaning that the audition episodes will be filled with bad acts performed by people who should have stayed home.
Tonight's installment featured an excerpt of Mariah Carey's new music video for the song "Obsessed." The song is not too bad, but I miss "Vision of Love" Mariah with the bigger vocals and usage of her full and impressive voice range. The clip, even if we didn't see it in its entirety (it may have aired fully in your area), seemed to be entertaining enough to air a million times on MTV in the next month. In case you missed the announcement, Mariah, aka AGT's host Nick Cannon's wife, will perform live on the show during the August 5 result episode.
Now onto comments about tonight's acts, including links to see more from some of the performers!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Pepper Finds a New Home
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Season Finale Recap: A Fairytale Win for the 29th Survivor
- 'The 100' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Will Camp Jaha Give Finn Up?
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Season Finale Recap: And the Winning Chef Is...
- 'Glee' Season 6 Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Winter Finale Recap: Nun of a Kind
- The 100 Post Mortem: Star Eliza Taylor Defends 'Brilliant,' Heartbreaking Twist
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Finale: Did the Right Contestant Win Season 29?
- Parenthood 100th Episode Photos Tease Big Reconciliation, Heartbreaking Tragedy
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- More From TVLine
- Stephen Collins Confesses to Katie Couric: 'I'm a Human Being With Flaws'
- Backstreet Boys Documentary Trailer Details the Boy Band's Career and 2013 Reunion
- Watch Tom Hiddleston Sing a Christmas Carol With a Puppy in His Lap
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Names Sole Survivor
- 'The 100' Boss Explains Mid-Season Finale's Heartbreaking Death
- More From ET