And that's not all. She reportedly let slip that there may even be a script in place. According to 'The Sun,' Collins said she's been in "constant contact" with 'Dynasty' creator Esther Shapiro, "and apparently they've written a script."
But, Collins added, "I can't tell you anything about it -- it's top, top secret. ... I would love to be Alexis again because it was a great role."
Singer is said to be a big fan of the original 70's series, but the supposedly $10 million dollar paycheck for Singer probably also has an effect on his directorial willingness. Despite the talent behind it, this reboot is a bad idea. Singer did X-Men, but he also did Superman Returns. Plus, too many reboots in too short a time would only be confusing to people.
Of course, this time creator Glen Larson is on board to produce. While it didn't turn out so bad last time Larson wasn't involved, not having him would be like remaking Buffy without Joss Whedon. Oh, wait.
Yes, the headline would usually include the "at (age)," but I can't find anything that says what his age was. Nothing on the IMDB, and nothing on his site either.
You would recognize Jay's voice as much as his face, as he voiced an incredible number of cartoons over the years, including The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Reboot, Spiderman, Teen Titans, Superman, The Mighty Ducks, Gargoyles, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, as well as a massive number of videogames: World of Warcraft, X-Men Legends, Lionhearts, various Star Trek games, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and just about every other video game ever made that used a voice. But he had live action roles in TV and movies too, including Lois and Clark, Newhart, The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr., Mr. Belvedere, Twin Peaks, Beauty and the Beast, Eerie, Indiana, Matlock, Murphy Brown, Picket Fences, and The Golden Girls. He was also a Royal Shakespeare Company actor and a singer.
He died earlier this week after surgery for removal of a non-cancerous growth on his lungs.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sound of Music Live!': Appreciate it for what it was - a lot of fun
- 'X Factor': Simon Cowell - 'Say Something' was Alex and Sierra's big moment
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Watch Carrie Underwood, Stephen Moyer, and more sing the classics
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Why I'm okay with Cristina hooking up with an intern
- 'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Damon's dark, secret revenge is revealed while one couple reignites their passion
- More From Zap2it
- Bates Motel Exclusive: Haunting New Season 2 Promos Point to Fresh Blood (and Taxidermy!)
- Ratings: NBC's Sound of Music Live! Does Something Very Good
- Exclusive Once Upon a Time Video: Which Stone-Cold Villain Is Snow White Hunting?
- What to Watch Friday: Bones' Fall Finale, Grimm Exorcism, CBS' Grammy Noms Concert and More
- Scandal Recap: I'm Friends With the Monster
- More From TVLine