May 28, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Mar 5th 2010 7:42PM
(S02E15) "Tell Mr. Jane he is a mean, irresponsible sadist." - Abigail to Lisbon
Dina Meyer is everywhere on TV lately, isn't she? If you are like me, as soon as you see her appear in one of your favorite TV shows, you know there's an extremely good chance that she ends up being the culprit or that she'll at least have a meaty role.
Her 'The Mentalist' guest appearance was no different, and she ended up being either the culprit or with a meaty role. Was she the killer of the week or a red herring? The answer after the jump. One thing is certain, her role had character, as she had to say that Jane was mean, irresponsible and a sadist!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- ABC Eyes Amy Schumer as Next 'Bachelorette'
- 'Aquarius' Review: A Fascinating Look Inside Charles Manson's Twisted World
- 'Bones' Teasers: 7 Good Things to Watch for in "The Woman in the Whirlpool"
- 'Aquarius' Official Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'MasterChef': Surprise! Your Kitchen Comes Back to Haunt You
- More From BuddyTV
- CBS' Briefcase Premiere: Did We Just See the Only 'Acceptable' Outcome?
- Smash's Broadway Event Expands! Who's Joining Ellis (!) in Bombshell?
- Golan the Insatiable Sneak Peek: Rob Riggle, Aubrey Plaza Preview Their Twisted Monster-Child Friendship
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- Longmire Season 4: Ally Walker Lands Mystery Role, as Series Heads to Netflix
- More From TVLine
- Natalie Portman Recalls 'Heartbreak' and 'Difficult Times' at Harvard
- Kanye and North West Join Kim Kardashian's Game, But They Don't Look Like Themselves
- Michael King, Man Behind Oprah and Dr. Phil's Shows, Dies at 66
- Hollywood's Sexiest Shirtless Men March 2014
- Chris Pratt Recites the Pledge of Allegiance With His Son and It's the Best Thing You'll See All Day!
- More From ET