April 18, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Mar 5th 2010 7:42PM
(S02E15) "Tell Mr. Jane he is a mean, irresponsible sadist." - Abigail to Lisbon
Dina Meyer is everywhere on TV lately, isn't she? If you are like me, as soon as you see her appear in one of your favorite TV shows, you know there's an extremely good chance that she ends up being the culprit or that she'll at least have a meaty role.
Her 'The Mentalist' guest appearance was no different, and she ended up being either the culprit or with a meaty role. Was she the killer of the week or a red herring? The answer after the jump. One thing is certain, her role had character, as she had to say that Jane was mean, irresponsible and a sadist!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Season 2 Episode Photos
- 'Reign' Episode 21 Photos: The Madness of King Henry
- 'Reign': 17 Moments of James, Marriage Troubles and Catherine?s Plots from 'No Exit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 5.20 and 5.21 Photos: Stelena in Danger
- 'Parenthood' Season 5 Highlights: Break-ups, Breakdowns and Breakthroughs
- More From BuddyTV
- Devious Maids EP Previews Marisol's 'Dark' New Life and More Season 2 Scoop
- Nashville to Host First Lady Michelle Obama
- Lara Spencer Promoted to GMA Co-Anchor
- SNL to Celebrate 40th Anniversary With 3-Hour Live Special in 2015
- Exclusive Degrassi Sneak Peek: Zig and Miles Come to Blows in the Midseason Finale
- More From TVLine
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- How Celeb Seafood Hangouts Reel in the Best Catch
- 'SNL' Star Beck Bennett Dishes Out Tough Love In 'Intramural'
- Angelina Transforms Herself Into 'Maleficent'
- Valerie Harper Sets the Record Straight on False Cancer Report
- More From ET