April 17, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Nov 21st 2009 12:35AM
(S08E14) File this one under be careful what you wish for ... I feel like Rod Serling writing that, but there was a bit of a Twilight Zone feel to this episode of Monk. It was Monk in an alternate universe, only it looked like the same place we'd been to before. Same with Natalie. More on how things were the same, but different, after the jump.
by Allison Waldman, posted Nov 7th 2009 2:01PM
(S08E12) Well, after the past couple of shows -- especially Monk's reunion with Sharona -- I was imagining that the final season of Monk was sprinting to the finish line, delivering some final hours that would be up there with the best ever for the series.
Then Adrian went camping. This might be one of the weakest Monks of all time. The funniest thing was the title, which was where the inspiration began and -- sadly -- ended. Nothing worked. Monk and children? No. Monk in the woods? No. Monk and the grizzly bear? Do you even have to wonder? More after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Orange Is the New Black Season 2 Trailer: Feisty Piper Growls 'Don't Make Me Rip Your Throat Out'
- Orphan Black Preview: Season 2 Brings 'Character Shocks' and … a Traitorous Felix?
- What to Watch Thursday: Scandal and 3 Other Finales, Vikings Set Sail, Parks and Rec and More
- Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Week Theme Revealed!
- American Idol Top 7 Performance Recap: Filler Queen [Updated]
- More From TVLine
- Neil Patrick Harris: I Got 'Jared Leto Manorexic' for My New Role
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Is Getting a Sequel!
- Zooey Gives Us an Up-Close Look at Her New Tommy Hilfiger Line
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Abusing Teen Boy
- More From ET