January 25, 2015
by Stephanie Earp, posted Apr 19th 2010 3:17AM
Warehouse 13 - Friday April 23, 10 pm, Citytv
This SyFy show makes its Canadian debut tonight, although in some ways it's been in Canada all along - it is shot in and around Toronto and Dundas, Ontario, and stars a slew of Canadian actors, including series lead Joanne Kelly. The plot is kind of silly -- two agents are assigned to gather supernatural artifacts for storage in a mysterious warehouse. But one could say that the plot of 'The X-Files' is equally ridiculous - it's all in the writing and the chemistry, which for the most part has gotten good reviews. US media keep citing 'Indiana Jones', but another show popped into my head -- 'Relic Hunter.' But 'Relic Hunter' with a budget.
by Brett Love, posted Nov 17th 2006 9:41AM
(S02E08) When I saw Dean standing at the crossroads in the previews last week, the first thing that came to mind was the legend of Robert Johnson. It is a great story, and works perfectly as a backdrop for a Supernatural episode, so I'm glad they chose to go that way. Aside from the great story, the deep south, blues, and voodoo all lend a dark mysterious vibe that really worked here. From the very beginning, with the guitar player being interrupted by hellhounds, it just pulled you in and took you for a ride.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Quotes of the Week From Scorpion, Revenge, The Nightly Show and More!
- Ray Donovan Admits Former ER Doc for Killer Season 3 Stint
- Outlander Sneak Peek: First Minute of Midseason Premiere Tells Jamie's Story
- Revenge's Karine Vanasse Lays Out Margaux's Plan to Destroy Emily
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- More From TVLine
- Blake Shelton Is a Hilarious Bachelor on 'SNL'
- Surprise! Rihanna Drops New Song With Kanye West and Paul McCartney
- This Wrong 'Wheel of Fortune' Answer Kept Getting Repeated and Repeated
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Lindsay Lohan Credits Her Calvin Kleins for Helping Fight Off Rare Virus
- More From ET