November 23, 2014
by Stephanie Earp, posted Apr 19th 2010 3:17AM
Warehouse 13 - Friday April 23, 10 pm, Citytv
This SyFy show makes its Canadian debut tonight, although in some ways it's been in Canada all along - it is shot in and around Toronto and Dundas, Ontario, and stars a slew of Canadian actors, including series lead Joanne Kelly. The plot is kind of silly -- two agents are assigned to gather supernatural artifacts for storage in a mysterious warehouse. But one could say that the plot of 'The X-Files' is equally ridiculous - it's all in the writing and the chemistry, which for the most part has gotten good reviews. US media keep citing 'Indiana Jones', but another show popped into my head -- 'Relic Hunter.' But 'Relic Hunter' with a budget.
by Brett Love, posted Nov 17th 2006 9:41AM
(S02E08) When I saw Dean standing at the crossroads in the previews last week, the first thing that came to mind was the legend of Robert Johnson. It is a great story, and works perfectly as a backdrop for a Supernatural episode, so I'm glad they chose to go that way. Aside from the great story, the deep south, blues, and voodoo all lend a dark mysterious vibe that really worked here. From the very beginning, with the guitar player being interrupted by hellhounds, it just pulled you in and took you for a ride.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- More From TVLine