August 28, 2015
by Stephanie Earp, posted Apr 19th 2010 3:17AM
Warehouse 13 - Friday April 23, 10 pm, Citytv
This SyFy show makes its Canadian debut tonight, although in some ways it's been in Canada all along - it is shot in and around Toronto and Dundas, Ontario, and stars a slew of Canadian actors, including series lead Joanne Kelly. The plot is kind of silly -- two agents are assigned to gather supernatural artifacts for storage in a mysterious warehouse. But one could say that the plot of 'The X-Files' is equally ridiculous - it's all in the writing and the chemistry, which for the most part has gotten good reviews. US media keep citing 'Indiana Jones', but another show popped into my head -- 'Relic Hunter.' But 'Relic Hunter' with a budget.
by Brett Love, posted Nov 17th 2006 9:41AM
(S02E08) When I saw Dean standing at the crossroads in the previews last week, the first thing that came to mind was the legend of Robert Johnson. It is a great story, and works perfectly as a backdrop for a Supernatural episode, so I'm glad they chose to go that way. Aside from the great story, the deep south, blues, and voodoo all lend a dark mysterious vibe that really worked here. From the very beginning, with the guitar player being interrupted by hellhounds, it just pulled you in and took you for a ride.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Episode 5B Photos: Justin and Mackenzie Get a Surprise Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Which Juror Returns and Who Is the Week 10 HoH?
- 'Project Runway' Recap: Metropolitan Mary Kay
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Reunion Part 3 Recap: Who Won the Battle of the Reunion?
- 'Graceland' Recap: What is Paul Planning?
- More From BuddyTV
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- Rob Kardashian Posts Throwback Picture, Suggests Milkshakes Kicked Off His Weight Gain
- Susan Sarandon & Dr. Phil Fight to Save Richard Glossip From Death Row
- Snooki Explains Why She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Amid Ashley Madison Drama
- Move Over, Ed Sheeran! Chris Brown Just Got A New Huge Tattoo
- More From ET