April 18, 2015
by Annette Bourdeau, posted Nov 26th 2009 2:04AM
Who'd have thought a show about investing would attract millions of viewers each week? Ratings for 'Dragons' Den' hit the two million mark this season, which puts it right up there with 'Hockey Night in Canada'. Season 4 wraps up in December, but the Dragons aren't wasting any time launching the next round: season 5 kicks off in early January.
The show's five judges, Arlene Dickinson, Robert Herjavec, Kevin O'Leary, Jim Treliving and W. Brett Wilson, have become some of Canada's most recognized business executives. We sat down with Arlene, Brett and host Dianne Buckner to get the scoop on the goofiest pitches ever, armchair Dragons, and what's in store for season 5.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Messengers: Do You Have Faith in The CW's New Supernatural Drama?
- American Idol: What Should the Top 6 Sing for 'Arena Anthems' Week?
- TVLine Items: Weeds Star Joins Preacher, Masters Kid Cast and More
- Arrow: 10 Things to Know About the Sexy, Scary Return to Nanda Parbat
- Vampire Diaries EP on Caroline's Next Move: 'Her Danger Knows No Bounds'
- More From TVLine
- 2015 ACM Awards: Star Sightings
- Sofia Vergara Refutes Ex-Fiance's Claims She Wanted Frozen Embryos Destroyed
- Meet Country Music's Next Superstar: Thomas Rhett
- 'Love & Mercy' Trailer Promises You'll Never Listen to the Beach Boys the Same Again
- Garth Brooks Counts Down ACMs Weekend With '#GarthGrams'
- More From ET