August 27, 2014
by Annette Bourdeau, posted Nov 26th 2009 2:04AM
Who'd have thought a show about investing would attract millions of viewers each week? Ratings for 'Dragons' Den' hit the two million mark this season, which puts it right up there with 'Hockey Night in Canada'. Season 4 wraps up in December, but the Dragons aren't wasting any time launching the next round: season 5 kicks off in early January.
The show's five judges, Arlene Dickinson, Robert Herjavec, Kevin O'Leary, Jim Treliving and W. Brett Wilson, have become some of Canada's most recognized business executives. We sat down with Arlene, Brett and host Dianne Buckner to get the scoop on the goofiest pitches ever, armchair Dragons, and what's in store for season 5.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Semifinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 3 Photos: Behind the Scenes of the Rainy Photo Shoot
- 'Under the Dome': 19 Shocking Moments from 'The Red Door'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 5 Photos: The Aftermath of Hurricane AshLee
- 'Covert Affairs' Summer Finale Recap: A Place to Fight Back From
- More From BuddyTV
- Chelsea Lately's Final Hour: Handler Says (and Sings) Goodbye to E!
- Has Once Upon a Time's Season 4B Villain Been Revealed...?
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs Bosses Talk [Spoiler]'s Fate, Annie and Auggie's 'Challenge' and More
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Finale Recap: Death Becomes Her
- CBS' The McCarthys Drafts Rick Fox
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Oprah to Play Richard Pryor's Grandma in Lee Daniels' Biopic
- A 'Full House' Revival is in the Works
- A Brittany Murphy Murder Mystery? Lifetime Releases Biopic Trailer
- EXCLUSIVE! Pretty Little Liars Shocker: Find Out Why [SPOILER] Needed to Die!
- The Stars of Vine Dissect the Emmys
- More From ET