October 31, 2014
by Annette Bourdeau, posted Nov 26th 2009 2:04AM
Who'd have thought a show about investing would attract millions of viewers each week? Ratings for 'Dragons' Den' hit the two million mark this season, which puts it right up there with 'Hockey Night in Canada'. Season 4 wraps up in December, but the Dragons aren't wasting any time launching the next round: season 5 kicks off in early January.
The show's five judges, Arlene Dickinson, Robert Herjavec, Kevin O'Leary, Jim Treliving and W. Brett Wilson, have become some of Canada's most recognized business executives. We sat down with Arlene, Brett and host Dianne Buckner to get the scoop on the goofiest pitches ever, armchair Dragons, and what's in store for season 5.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'An Innocent Man'
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: No TV Wedding for Chris and Des, Juan Pablo's Odd Message for Nikki and More
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.7 Photos: Amelia's Addiction Causes Problems
- 'Gotham' Episode 8 Photos: Bruce Goes Back to School and Finds a New Friend
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine's Matt Ryan Talks Meeting Zed, Losing His Clothes and Reuniting the Newcastle Crew
- Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Will Belle Betray Rumplestiltskin?
- The Colbert Report's End Date Revealed
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: A Hot, Hot Piece of Asher
- Parenthood Recap: Growing Pains
- More From TVLine
- Teresa Giudice's Teen Daughter Releases Scandalous Music Video, But Did It Really Cost $10K?
- Chelsea Handler Slams Instagram for Removing Her Topless Photo
- Is Jessica Biel Pregnant? New Tweet Fuels Baby Rumors
- How Long Will Robert Downey Jr. Play Iron Man?
- Check Out Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' New Girlfriend on 'The Simpsons'
- More From ET