(S04E11) "What are kids for, if not to be used as excuses to get out of things you don't want to do?" - Joe Dubois (as well as Paul Goebel)
Forty may, indeed, be the new thirty but considering Rosanna Arquette is a year away from being fifty, they could have done a little more to make her look better. I always thought she was hot but seeing her in that first scene made me want to watch The Executioner's Song just so I can relive those good old days.
It's about time, Manny came to his senses and stopped trying to deny that Alison was a huge help to him as the D.A. The truth is, there are plenty of voters who would actually be thrilled to know that the Phoenix police are using any method they can to put away criminals and, as we've seen, Alison gets results.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Interview: Co-creators Discuss Delphine's 'Conundrum' and the Threat Rachel Still Poses
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3 Premiere Recap: Where is Helena?
- Exclusive Interview: Joel Courtney on What Makes CW's 'The Messengers' Different
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: The Race Turns Beastly in Africa
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 6.19 and 6.20 Photos: Damon, Elena and the Cure
- More From BuddyTV
- Quotes of the Week From Gotham, Game of Thrones, iZombie and More
- The Voice Outtakes: Reba Coaches 'the Poot' Out of the Top 12
- Jonathan Crombie, Gilbert Blythe in Anne of Green Gables, Dead at 48
- Eye Candy Cancelled at MTV
- Post Mortem: Orphan Black Boss on Helena's Pal, Mean Delphine & More
- More From TVLine