(S04E11) "What are kids for, if not to be used as excuses to get out of things you don't want to do?" - Joe Dubois (as well as Paul Goebel)
Forty may, indeed, be the new thirty but considering Rosanna Arquette is a year away from being fifty, they could have done a little more to make her look better. I always thought she was hot but seeing her in that first scene made me want to watch The Executioner's Song just so I can relive those good old days.
It's about time, Manny came to his senses and stopped trying to deny that Alison was a huge help to him as the D.A. The truth is, there are plenty of voters who would actually be thrilled to know that the Phoenix police are using any method they can to put away criminals and, as we've seen, Alison gets results.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Once Upon a Time Season 4 Casts Shameless Star as Frozen's Hans; John Rhys-Davies to Voice Rock Troll
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Longmire, Castle and More
- 'Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Major Crimes, Defiance, Witches, Falling Skies and Other Shows Are Faring
- TVLine Items: Fringe Fave Goes Orange, Ferb Gets Lost, Vikings Trailer and More
- More From TVLine
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- Who Will Be Taking It All Off for 'Hair' at the Hollywood Bowl?
- Donald Sterling Loses Court Case, Sale of Clippers Can Go Forward
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and her Husband's Romantic Weekend at the Saloon
- More From ET