by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jan 15th 2010 3:45AM
(S02E11) "They're a little old to be necking, aren't they?" - Van Pelt
"There's an age limit on that?" - Jane
I love Jane's humor! Don't you? This week, our favorite mentalist was a fish out of water when the case of the week lead the team to a high school reunion, an event Jane never attended before since he was too "busy" to go to school. Based on the previous episode, he was probably too busy conning people for/with his father.
As Jane told Lisbon, everyone at such a reunion lies, making it difficult for them to find out the killer. So to help get the truth out, Jane resorted to blackmailing a friend!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Mob City' Interview: Frank Darabont on Bringing 1940s Mob vs. Cop Story to the Screen
- 'American Horror Story: Coven': Is Queenie Being Manipulated by False Racism?
- 'Arrow' Interview: Grant Gustin and EPs Discuss What it Took to Bring the Flash to Oliver's World
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Holy Terror'
- 'Survivor': How to Get Along with Others in 10 Easy Steps
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Mob City': 'The Walking Dead's' Jon Bernthal goes gangster in gritty Los Angeles
- 'The Bachelor': Meet Juan Pablo Galavis' 27 bachelorettes - who's missing?
- 'Kirstie' Alley: 'I didn't want my name in the title'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' - 'A Mother's Work' video: Juice and Tara are in trouble
- 'The Tomorrow People': The original John, Nicholas Young, on returning to the show
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive Nashville Video: Juliette-Layla Battle Rages, Classic Hayden Panettiere Snark Follows
- Ratings: Voice, Dads and Fire Rise, The Originals and Supernatural Enter Break on a High Note
- Netflix Sets House of Cards Season 2 Premiere
- Mentalist Exclusive: Jane Scores a Date With….
- Exclusive White Collar Video: Peter Questions Neal's Whereabouts — Plus: Who Has Ex Issues?
- More From TVLine