April 16, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jan 15th 2010 3:45AM
(S02E11) "They're a little old to be necking, aren't they?" - Van Pelt
"There's an age limit on that?" - Jane
I love Jane's humor! Don't you? This week, our favorite mentalist was a fish out of water when the case of the week lead the team to a high school reunion, an event Jane never attended before since he was too "busy" to go to school. Based on the previous episode, he was probably too busy conning people for/with his father.
As Jane told Lisbon, everyone at such a reunion lies, making it difficult for them to find out the killer. So to help get the truth out, Jane resorted to blackmailing a friend!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Cobie Smulders' Agent Hill Finds an Ally, Amy Acker Guest-Stars
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- TVLine Items: Roswell Reunion, BMS' Kickstarter Campaign, a Kitchen Exclusive and More
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. Rises, NCIS, Originals, Supernatural Hit Lows, FX's Fargo Opens Quietly
- More From TVLine
- Valerie Harper Denies Report that She's 'Absolutely Cancer-Free'
- Chloe Grace Moretz Faces Life-or-Death Decision in 'If I Stay' (VIDEO)
- Jenny McCarthy Drops Surprise Engagement News on 'The View'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor Told Me I Had Two Years to Live
- Is 'Here' Pharrell's New 'Happy'? (LISTEN)
- More From ET