What he may not have expected was for Perez to open up and talk about a truly bizarre sexual harassment experience she had back when she was in college.
This was after she'd moved from New York to California. We learn this because, according to Perez, "in New York the sexual harrassment is nice."
Now comes news via E! Online that things will be getting more complicated for the Lipstick Jungle with the addition of two more name stars; Latino talents Carlos Ponce and Rosie Perez are both booked for guest roles.
Tomorrow night at 9 p.m. EST Jimmy Smits will narrate a documentary on the relationship between the United States and Puerto Rico titled Yo Soy Boricua, Pa'que Tu Lo Sepas! (I'm Boricua, Just So You Know!). The documentary, which will air on IFC, is the directorial debut of Rosie Perez, and will delve deep into the history of the country, including its often rocky history with the United States. Subjects it will focus on include the Spanish conquest, forced sterilization in the 30s, and the Nationalist movement that took place in the 1950s. Perez is also hoping to use the documentary as a way to look into her own family history and where she came from.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Good Wife Finale: EPs Preview a 'Satisfying' Last Call for Kalinda, Tease Alicia's 'Next Chapter'
- iZombie Renewed for Season 2 at CW
- Supergirl Lands Series Order at CBS
- Shadowhunters: Katherine McNamara Tapped to Star as Clary Fray
- Once Upon a Time Bosses Tease Secret Finale Scene, Tackle 'End Date' Topic
- More From TVLine
- Super-Fit Model, Sarah Stage, Shows Off Her Bikini Bod Just 3 Weeks After Giving Birth
- Jamie Foxx Sets Record Straight on Katie Holmes Dating Rumors
- The Mariah Carey Cooking Show We've All Been Waiting For
- That Time Joan Rivers Got Melissa in More Trouble: Read an Excerpt From 'Book of Joan'
- Melissa Rivers Reveals Why Joan Had a Lifelong Obsession With Death
- More From ET