Royal St. George Theatre
If you happen to be in the Greater Toronto Area between now and July 15th you may want to stop by for a little taste of the Toronto Theatre Fringe Festival where, if you are fan of Family Guy, you'll definitely be in for a treat. That's because Peter, Lois and the rest of the family are appearing in a little play named Swiss Family Guy Robinson.
Well, they're not really appearing. I mean, that would be weird if they actually came out of your television screen to perform at the Royal St. George Theatre in Toronto. What I really meant is that they'll seem like they're right on the stage in this one man show performed by actor Brian Froud. In the play, which has been receiving rave reviews by the Toronto press, Froud spins the Griffins and their neighbors into the classic Swiss Family Robinson tale. Oh, I forgot to mention that he does spot-on voices of the entire Family Guy cast. All except Meg that is because, according to Froud, she's hard to do.
More information on Brian, as well as a sound clip of Swiss Family Guy Robinson, can be found at his website.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.17 Photos: Caroline's Got a Gun
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.16 Photos: Natalie Brings David as Her Fourth of July Party Date
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.15 Photos: Will David Take Down the White House and OPA?
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 12 Guys Performance Rankings
- The CW Developing 'Arrow'/'Flash' Spin-Off with Brandon Routh and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Jennifer Lawrence's Pajama Pants: 11 Deeply Reflective Questions They Bring to Mind
- Kanye West Breaks Down in Tears When Discussing the Loss of His Friend
- Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert Break Out the '90s Gear for Cover Band Show
- Mark McGrath Is Still Alive: I Had Nothing to do With Lame Death Hoax
- USC Annenberg's Media Center Named for CBS' Leslie Moonves, Julie Chen
- More From ET