Royal St. George Theatre
If you happen to be in the Greater Toronto Area between now and July 15th you may want to stop by for a little taste of the Toronto Theatre Fringe Festival where, if you are fan of Family Guy, you'll definitely be in for a treat. That's because Peter, Lois and the rest of the family are appearing in a little play named Swiss Family Guy Robinson.
Well, they're not really appearing. I mean, that would be weird if they actually came out of your television screen to perform at the Royal St. George Theatre in Toronto. What I really meant is that they'll seem like they're right on the stage in this one man show performed by actor Brian Froud. In the play, which has been receiving rave reviews by the Toronto press, Froud spins the Griffins and their neighbors into the classic Swiss Family Robinson tale. Oh, I forgot to mention that he does spot-on voices of the entire Family Guy cast. All except Meg that is because, according to Froud, she's hard to do.
More information on Brian, as well as a sound clip of Swiss Family Guy Robinson, can be found at his website.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Cher proves it's a 'Woman's World' with performance on 'The Voice' finale
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20: Meet the contemporary dancers
- 'The Voice' Season 4 winner: Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or The Swon Brothers - who won?
- 'America's Got Talent': American Military Spouses Choir ends night on high note
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20: Meet the hip-hop dancers
- More From Zap2it
- The Voice Season 4 Finale Recap: They're All Stars Tonight [Updated]
- The Voice: Season 4′s 25 Best Performances!
- It's Official: Anger Management's Selma Blair Abruptly Exits in Midst of Show's 90-Episode Run
- Liv Tyler Cast in HBO Drama Pilot The Leftovers
- General Hospital Puts Tyler Christopher on Contract — A Bad Sign for The Lying Game?
- More From TVLine