Royal St. George Theatre
If you happen to be in the Greater Toronto Area between now and July 15th you may want to stop by for a little taste of the Toronto Theatre Fringe Festival where, if you are fan of Family Guy, you'll definitely be in for a treat. That's because Peter, Lois and the rest of the family are appearing in a little play named Swiss Family Guy Robinson.
Well, they're not really appearing. I mean, that would be weird if they actually came out of your television screen to perform at the Royal St. George Theatre in Toronto. What I really meant is that they'll seem like they're right on the stage in this one man show performed by actor Brian Froud. In the play, which has been receiving rave reviews by the Toronto press, Froud spins the Griffins and their neighbors into the classic Swiss Family Robinson tale. Oh, I forgot to mention that he does spot-on voices of the entire Family Guy cast. All except Meg that is because, according to Froud, she's hard to do.
More information on Brian, as well as a sound clip of Swiss Family Guy Robinson, can be found at his website.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. and Voice Slip, Supernatural and About a Boy Rise, Glee Ties Low
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 24, Revenge, Grey's, Dixie, Once, NCIS, Arrow, Sleepy and More!
- USA Sets Summer Dates for Covert Affairs, Graceland, New Matt Passmore Drama and Others
- Amazon Prime to Exclusively Stream HBO Faves Including Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Veep
- Save the (New) Date: Fox Moves Bones Finale
- More From TVLine