Rumpole of the Bailey
(S04E10) "OK, Jerry, why are you under my desk" - Carl Sack
So as the show begins we see one of Boston Legal's causes of the week. The only saving grace of the environmental storyline is that this week, Crane, Poole & Schmidt are the bad guys. It's almost as if someone held up a mirror to the show and said, "you know, you guys aren't perfect." I just wish it hadn't felt like a leftover from NBC's green week.
Still, we had to have the "other side of the story" shoved down our throats. I've heard all the "data" that Katie was spewing from other sources and, frankly, I think it's crap. Anyone who thinks tap water is just as good as bottled water should move into my building and see how long the can stomach the sewage that comes out of the pipes. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Boston have an awesome mass transit system? Why would an environmentalist need a car in the first place?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- Fireworks! 25 Explosive TV Moments, Including Thrones Death, Once's Dark Hero, an Inhuman Twist and More
- Fall TV: Reign vs. Undateable vs. Race, and Friday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- The Fosters Sneak Peek: Stef and Lena Suspect [Spoiler] Is Preggers
- Hannibal Recap: Bowels to the Wall
- More From TVLine
- Josh Hartnett Is Going to Be a Dad!
- Get Your Independence Day On With This Summer Playlist Inspiration
- This Is What the Cast of 'Back to the Future' Looks Like 30 Years Later
- Miss USA Contestants Speak Out on Staying in the Pageant: 'We Were Not Going to Let Our States Down'
- Scott Eastwood Shows Off His Ripped Abs at Beach Shoot – See the Hot Pics!
- More From ET