Rumpole of the Bailey
(S04E10) "OK, Jerry, why are you under my desk" - Carl Sack
So as the show begins we see one of Boston Legal's causes of the week. The only saving grace of the environmental storyline is that this week, Crane, Poole & Schmidt are the bad guys. It's almost as if someone held up a mirror to the show and said, "you know, you guys aren't perfect." I just wish it hadn't felt like a leftover from NBC's green week.
Still, we had to have the "other side of the story" shoved down our throats. I've heard all the "data" that Katie was spewing from other sources and, frankly, I think it's crap. Anyone who thinks tap water is just as good as bottled water should move into my building and see how long the can stomach the sewage that comes out of the pipes. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Boston have an awesome mass transit system? Why would an environmentalist need a car in the first place?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET