Rumpole of the Bailey
(S04E10) "OK, Jerry, why are you under my desk" - Carl Sack
So as the show begins we see one of Boston Legal's causes of the week. The only saving grace of the environmental storyline is that this week, Crane, Poole & Schmidt are the bad guys. It's almost as if someone held up a mirror to the show and said, "you know, you guys aren't perfect." I just wish it hadn't felt like a leftover from NBC's green week.
Still, we had to have the "other side of the story" shoved down our throats. I've heard all the "data" that Katie was spewing from other sources and, frankly, I think it's crap. Anyone who thinks tap water is just as good as bottled water should move into my building and see how long the can stomach the sewage that comes out of the pipes. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Boston have an awesome mass transit system? Why would an environmentalist need a car in the first place?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules and Other Stars from the Franchise to Grace Rose Parade
- 'Kardashians' Star Khloe Kardashian Denies She Kicked Out Her Brother Rob Out of Her House
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: The Sound of Music Dips, Sunday Night Football Drops
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Is This Emily and Paige's Last Goodbye?
- The Affair Season Finale Recap: They Can't Handle the Truth
- Homeland Finale Recap: Mother Lode
- Quotes of the Week: The 100, NCIS: LA, Vanderpump, Freak Show and More
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Star in Steamy New Balmain Campaign
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Thigh Gap in Sexy Short LBD
- Cristiano Ronaldo Unveils Bulgy, Bronze Statue of Himself
- A Father Recorded His 5-Year-Old Daughter Gushing Over Princess Leia's Slave Bikini
- More From ET