Early buzz on the film has it that this version of the legend will be more realistic, violent and exciting than previous outings. But none of that mattered for Crowe's two young boys (Charlie, 6 and Tennyson, 3 1/2) who attended a screening of the PG-13 movie with their dad. "This should have been one of those great moments between fathers and sons," Crowe said. "Within five minutes, my oldest boy Charlie goes, 'Ah, dad, can we go now?' And ... Tennyson goes, 'Dad, when do you get a horse?'"
Watch the video after the jump.
Stewart asks Collette to guess the name of her favorite actor of all time, who also happens to be an Aussie. "He's the younger of the two most famous Australian actors," Stewart said cryptically, offering Collette one of several unhelpful clues.
Watch the video after the jump.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the former E.R. co-star will headline the HBO series 'Emergency Sex,' based on the book 'Emergency Sex and Other Desperate Measures: A True Story From Hell on Earth'.
The series is inspired by the gritty tales of beleaguered U.N. peacekeepers Kenneth Cain, Heidi Postlewait and Andrew Thomson, who were all stationed in war-torn countries like Cambodia, Somalia and Haiti throughout the early '90s.
Splitting Images is a celebrity lookalike company in the U.K. They have a ton of people that can be hired for your next party, corporate event, or other entertainment-related function, though some of the lookalikes look more like the celebs than others.
For example, these guys look like Rowan Atkinson so much that they could probably commit some crime and he'd be blamed for it, and this guy could probably do the same for Bing Crosby, if he wasn't, you know, dead and all. But a lot of these people seem to be stretching things a bit. Do these woman really look enough like Pamela Anderson? And does this guy really look like Mr. Spock? I guess wearing a costume and/or having a pic taken in a particular setting helps.
Of course, you could get a Leo Sayer lookalike, though hiring the real Leo Sayer now would probably be cheaper now.
[via Marty Beckerman]
They have a point. That Elmo could totally throw him into a fit.
- Erik has all the details on the many goodies coming to the Batman Begins DVD.
- Karina reviews the Fred and Ginger Box Set.
- Adam tries to tick off Russell Crowe.
- Why Wal-Mart and nudity don't mix.
- This week's Bond rumor: Pierce Brosnan is definitely not going to be Bond. Definitely, definitely. Seriously.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Miley Cyrus strikes again and she wasn't even there
- 'American Horror Story: Coven''The Head': A 'Good Wife' face stops by
- 'Dance Moms' holiday special: Cathy Nesbitt-Stein stops by to fight
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Meet Street Corner Renaissance
- 'The Voice' results: The Top 3 revealed - Who made it to the finals?
- More From Zap2it
- Sons of Anarchy Post Mortem: Maggie Siff, Katey Sagal, Kurt Sutter on Deadly Finale, Plus Scoop on Season 7 —'Jax Is Completely Untethered'
- Sons of Anarchy Finale Recap: Kitchen Sunk
- Chicago Fire Fall Finale Recap: Watch Your Head
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Results Recap: Did the Right Three Singers Make the Finale?
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Psych, Nashville and More
- More From TVLine