May 23, 2015
by Kim Potts, posted Jan 20th 2011 2:30PM
It was a mere five years ago, on Jan. 20, 2006, that 'High School Musical' hit the Disney Channel airwaves, making Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens the king and queen of the teen dream set, becoming the most successful movie in the cable network's history, nabbing a pair of Emmys and sparking TV and big-screen sequels, all along the way to becoming a true pop culture phenomenon.
You may have heard what "Zanessa" has been up to post-'HSM,' but, in honor of the original movie's anniversary, we're catching up with what the rest of the East High Wildcats have been doing ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- More From BuddyTV
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- American Crime Story: Cuba Gooding, Jr. as O.J. Simpson & More Cast Photos
- TVLine Items: Danny Trejo's Dusk Role Revealed, McHale Hosts ESPYS & More
- Humans First Look: AMC Drama Offers Eerie Take on Androids Among Us
- More From TVLine
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt Commencement Speech: 'You're F***ed'
- Hollywood's 9 Hottest Hunks of Summer
- Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: A Timeline of Events
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Pre-Apologizes for 'Jurassic World' Press Tour
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Aren't Returning for 'Full House' Revival
- More From ET