September 1, 2015
by Kim Potts, posted Jan 20th 2011 2:30PM
It was a mere five years ago, on Jan. 20, 2006, that 'High School Musical' hit the Disney Channel airwaves, making Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens the king and queen of the teen dream set, becoming the most successful movie in the cable network's history, nabbing a pair of Emmys and sparking TV and big-screen sequels, all along the way to becoming a true pop culture phenomenon.
You may have heard what "Zanessa" has been up to post-'HSM,' but, in honor of the original movie's anniversary, we're catching up with what the rest of the East High Wildcats have been doing ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Hawaii Five-0 Casts Sarah Carter as Steve's GF — What About Catherine?
- Empire Season 2 Premiere First Look: Courtroom Cookie, Chessboard Lucious and Special Guest... Don Lemon?
- Vice President Joe Biden to Appear on Stephen Colbert's Late Show
- TVLine Items: Madam Secretary Gets a Bro, DWTS Pro Injured and More
- Ratings: Whispers Ends With 4-Week High, SYTYCD Ties Series Low
- More From TVLine
- Kylie Jenner Launches Anti-Bullying Campaign on Instagram, But Can't Stop With the Racy Selfies
- Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald Open Up About 'Difficult Days' for the Duggar Family
- Snooki on Jionni's Ashley Madison Scandal: 'I'm Lucky If He Knows How to Even Use a Computer'
- 'James Bond' Author Says Idris Elba Is 'Too Street' to Play 007 (But We Disagree)
- See Eddie Redmayne as a Transgender Woman in Trailer for 'The Danish Girl'
- More From ET