(S02E11) "If Gemma had gotten raped on John's watch, he'd have written a whole different book." - Jax
Forgiveness can be a funny thing. Assuming you're on the receiving end of something awful, It's not always easy to determine if you'd even be willing to forgive. That's the beauty of forgiveness though -- the act that led you to it might have been sincere, but that doesn't mean your capacity to forgive has to be. Unlike quietly accepting a situation, forgiving a situation has the power to pacify the parties at fault.
As we learned with Opie last night on Sons of Anarchy, his capacity to forgive is huge, but that doesn't mean he ain't lying through his teeth when it comes to his true intentions.
(S02E11) I don't want to call this the best Criminal Minds episode ever. There's only been 33 episodes thus far, so who knows what's in store. I'd like to say it was the best. But how about this instead:
This was far and away my personal favorite Criminal Minds episode yet. I can't say a bad thing about it.
It prominently featured Reid, had a great and well thought out case, and it marked the reunion of Anton Yelchin and Paget Brewster. Yelchin... man, this kid can act. Checking out his IMDb page, and I'm ticked that I missed an episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent that he guested in a few months ago. If he turned in half the performance he had here then it would have certainly been worth watching.
(S02E11) I'm speechless. Every week I just watch this show and I'm so impressed. Shows like this are the reason I hardly read books. This is better than a book. Way better.
Taking a cue from Six Feet Under, the episode began with Huff dreaming that he was back home with Beth and Byrd. Until Byrd pulled a gun on his father. Dream sequence over. It's starting to seem that Huff is regretting his decision to leave Beth and these dreams are how he's dealing with it. It happened to him again during a session with a patient later that day. He just keeps spacing out. I'd like the think that the rest of this season will be about Huff finding himself and making amends with Beth. But after this episode, I seriously doubt we'll see that happen in the final two episodes.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Quest' Premiere Episode Photos
- The Final Rose: Josh and Andi's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Photos: The Final Rose
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Done with 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Nick Go Too Far After Being Rejected?
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Video: The Naked Truth Behind Charlie Hunnam's Surprising Comic-Con No-Show
- TVLine Items: Blacklist Adds Foe for Red, a White Collar Return and More
- Scoop: Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix Comedy Grace and Frankie
- Arrow Casts Wildcat — Will He Train Laurel to Become the New Canary?
- The Closer's Kyra Sedgwick to Play Deputy Chief on Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- More From TVLine
- 'The Bachelorette' Finale: Can You Believe Nick Called Out Andi For Sleeping With Him?!
- Surprise! New 'NSYNC Album Released!
- Kevin Smith Says Jennifer Garner is the Reason He's Not Friends with Ben Affleck Anymore
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Poster Sparks 9-11 Comparisons
- Find Out Cameron Diaz's Fall Back Career On The Set of 'The Mask' 20 Years Ago
- More From ET