(S03E07) "Of course we sing! We're a gang!" - Frank
Wow. Brilliant. I'm honestly not sure where to begin because this episode was fantastic. Joel and myself have both talked about how It's Always Sunny... is trying some new things season and that trend continued in this episode with winning results.
Jumping on a theme that's just ripe for laughter, the episode tackled Corporate America. Throw in some Oldies music theme restaurants, a 1950s Doo-Wop biker group, helipads, and secret tunnels and you've got a bunch of things that don't have appear to have anything in common. Leave it to this show to tie that list together.
(S03E07) Forgive me folks, but because of the power outages, my TV viewing schedule is all sorts of messed up. We've gotten numerous requests for a review of this past Sunday's Entourage, and I was finally able to catch it On-Demand last night. So here goes.
I miss watching television. I miss electricity and I'm sick of taking cold showers. Most of you may have noticed by now that I never got around to posting a review for this week's episode of Rescue Me, "Satisfaction." Well I have a good reason. I left work this past Tuesday at around 6:30. It was just like any other night... until my subway train stalled and I was stuck on it for two hours. After two empty trains finally pulled up behind us, my fellow passengers and myself used the empty cars and trekked through them back to the previous station we had passed. I was then forced to find another station, in a neighborhood I was unfamiliar with. I took a train that I never take and it was only able to get me to within 12 blocks of my apartment. So I walked... and finally I made it home. Success!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Report: Rush Hour TV Series In the Works from Bill Lawrence, Brett Ratner
- Yvette Nicole Brown Exits Community
- Yvonne Strahovski to Reteam With Chuck Creator on Astronaut Wives Club
- You're the Worst, Married Renewed for Second Seasons; Worst Moving to FXX
- Modern Family Sneak Peek: Did Haley Accidentally Crash Alex's College Tour?
- More From TVLine
- Paula Abdul's Fun New Dance Project Makes a Serious Point
- George Clooney Spent Millions on Wedding, But Magazine Photos Profits Go to Charity
- Sophia Bush Blasts Her 'Obsessive' and 'Violent' Online Stalker
- Michael Phelps Arrested for DUI, Issues Apology: 'I Am Deeply Sorry'
- A Restaurant in England Is Serving This Breakfast That Contains 8,000 Calories
- More From ET