(S03E19) "I'm not gonna pull a Clooney... not yet!" -Drama
As much as I've enjoyed the recent string of episodes, this one definitely best resembles the Entourage I remember. We had it all. Great story, some classic Johnny moments, and one of the most insane situations Vince has ever gotten himself into. Medellín is a go (finally!), but it certainly didn't come together the way I expected.
Even though I'm a spoilers addict and knew most of the answers to my own questions, spoilers are never 100% accurate so I was impatiently waiting for the episode. Sadly, the episode didn't give me all the goods I was waiting for.
(S03E19) Ehh... not so much. This wasn't exactly the follow-up I was expecting after last week's Close Encounters of The Gizzie. It just felt off. Like that scene in the supply closet? I found myself asking, "Really... those two?" Last week I thought it was great. Not a huge surprise, but it was something fun. Now I feel like I was in bed with them because it's the morning after and I'm being all weird about it too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sneak Peek: Backstrom Reveals He's Been Bullied... and 'Squirreled'?
- TVLine Items: A Most Devious Return, J.K. Simmons' SNL Promos and More
- Grey's Anatomy: Shonda Rhimes on MerDer's 'Intense' Obstacles, Two Docs''Wonderful Journey' and More
- Budweiser's 'Lost Dog' Super Bowl Ad Reunites the Puppy and Horse in 2015
- Ratings: Special CSI Hits Season Highs, Agent Carter and CW Dramas Dip
- More From TVLine
- FLASHBACK: Keri Russell on 'Felicity' Fame: 'Everyone Kind of Wants a Piece of You'
- Watch This Teacher and His Students Perform an Entire Dance Routine to 'Uptown Funk'
- From Beyoncé to Taylor Swift, Sam Smith's Love for Pop's Greatest Divas
- Everything You Need to Know About 'Empire,' TV's Most Talked-About New Show!
- Budweiser's Super Bowl Commercial About a Lost Puppy Is Guaranteed to Make You Cry
- More From ET