(S07E03) "This is something I want to do. Something I probably should've done a long time ago." - Sean
Nip/Tuck's final season continued last night and the deep examination of Sean and Christian's relationship got fleshed out even further as the rift between the two of them continued to grow. These two are set on a collision course by the end of the season, though Sean seems to be doing everything in his power to just walk away.
It's becoming increasingly clear that Sean is the key to all McNamara/Troy's success and the closer he gets to reclaiming the life he always wanted, the more on edge Christian is becoming. The problem with that? Their conflict is starting to spill over into the lives of their loved ones.
(S07E03) "This is your plan to get your ex-wife back. Pretty f*cking brilliant if you ask me." - Jeff
Larry David a selfish man? Nooooo. How could someone who's never given, nor has any idea how to give, someone the benefit of the doubt be a selfish guy? Wait - don't answer that. Instead ponder this: the moment we've all been waiting for - the Seinfeld reunion - has finally arrived, and we almost didn't get it because for a brief minute, it hinged on what Larry found more enjoyable, a potential funeral or a potential marriage. Selfish? How about sick.
(S07E03) "Every second you help the government, you're spitting on Teri's grave!" - Tony
The rantings of a brainwashed anarchist or the clever rhetoric of a man with a plan? I've been teasing "a humongous twist" for about a week now and the truth (well... most of it) is finally out. Just when you thought Jack's day couldn't get any worse... it did. Well, actually it got better and worse all at the same time.
To complicate matters further (and to the delight of myself and every other 24 fan), a few familiar faces returned (Bill and Chloe!) in what can only be described as the best A-Team rip-off ever.
Tonight was probably the third or fourth time I watched this episode and I can't think of another string of events in 24 history (save for maybe the first minutes of season five when Palmer and Dessler got killed) that has me as excited as what got set up in tonight's first hour.
Tick, tock, tick, tock - it's been a while, but Jack is back and all is right with the world. Well... technically not all is right and that's why Jack is back but you get what I'm saying. After waiting over a year for a new season of 24 (fans around the world have been heard uttering Bauer-esque quips like "son of a bitch" for months now), the moment has finally arrived - the two night, four hour premiere kicks off this Sunday, January 11th, at 8PM ET on FOX. I've screened the first four hours of the season and trust me - the wait for Bauer's return was well worth it.
(S07E03) "I don't need the box. I have you." - Vic
Quicksand. Vic and Ronnie finally uttered the one word that has been lingering over The Shield since the beginning. Sure, as a team, they've had some wins and some losses. Despite the fact that they seem to keep coming out on top, it's finally becoming clear that they've been slowly sinking all along.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 7 Photos: Things Get Icy
- 'The Voice' Season 7: Meet Gwen Stefani's Team
- 'Chicago Fire': 11 Epic Shayveride Moments
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19: Week 3 Performance Rankings
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 15 Surprising and Unwanted Developments from 'The Kindred'
- More From BuddyTV
- MTV's Happyland: Is New Comedy Worth the Price of Admission?
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Risky Business
- The Voice Recap: The Curious Case of Un-Pushed Buttons [Updated]
- The Mindy Project Recap: Evasive Maneuvers
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Walking Dead, Bones, Bates, Dixie, Chi Fire, Witches and More
- More From TVLine
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares His Beautiful Wedding Pics On 'Late Show'
- Who Will Lorde Choose for the 'Mockingjay' Soundtrack? 4 Predictions
- Ryan Hansen Reveals Why All 'Veronica Mars' Fans Should Be Watching 'Play It Again Dick'
- Jeff Goldblum Stars In This Super-Crazy Commercial For Light Bulbs
- TV's No. 1 Male Meets His Match on 'NCIS'
- More From ET