(S07E03) "This is something I want to do. Something I probably should've done a long time ago." - Sean
Nip/Tuck's final season continued last night and the deep examination of Sean and Christian's relationship got fleshed out even further as the rift between the two of them continued to grow. These two are set on a collision course by the end of the season, though Sean seems to be doing everything in his power to just walk away.
It's becoming increasingly clear that Sean is the key to all McNamara/Troy's success and the closer he gets to reclaiming the life he always wanted, the more on edge Christian is becoming. The problem with that? Their conflict is starting to spill over into the lives of their loved ones.
(S07E03) "This is your plan to get your ex-wife back. Pretty f*cking brilliant if you ask me." - Jeff
Larry David a selfish man? Nooooo. How could someone who's never given, nor has any idea how to give, someone the benefit of the doubt be a selfish guy? Wait - don't answer that. Instead ponder this: the moment we've all been waiting for - the Seinfeld reunion - has finally arrived, and we almost didn't get it because for a brief minute, it hinged on what Larry found more enjoyable, a potential funeral or a potential marriage. Selfish? How about sick.
(S07E03) "Every second you help the government, you're spitting on Teri's grave!" - Tony
The rantings of a brainwashed anarchist or the clever rhetoric of a man with a plan? I've been teasing "a humongous twist" for about a week now and the truth (well... most of it) is finally out. Just when you thought Jack's day couldn't get any worse... it did. Well, actually it got better and worse all at the same time.
To complicate matters further (and to the delight of myself and every other 24 fan), a few familiar faces returned (Bill and Chloe!) in what can only be described as the best A-Team rip-off ever.
Tonight was probably the third or fourth time I watched this episode and I can't think of another string of events in 24 history (save for maybe the first minutes of season five when Palmer and Dessler got killed) that has me as excited as what got set up in tonight's first hour.
Tick, tock, tick, tock - it's been a while, but Jack is back and all is right with the world. Well... technically not all is right and that's why Jack is back but you get what I'm saying. After waiting over a year for a new season of 24 (fans around the world have been heard uttering Bauer-esque quips like "son of a bitch" for months now), the moment has finally arrived - the two night, four hour premiere kicks off this Sunday, January 11th, at 8PM ET on FOX. I've screened the first four hours of the season and trust me - the wait for Bauer's return was well worth it.
(S07E03) "I don't need the box. I have you." - Vic
Quicksand. Vic and Ronnie finally uttered the one word that has been lingering over The Shield since the beginning. Sure, as a team, they've had some wins and some losses. Despite the fact that they seem to keep coming out on top, it's finally becoming clear that they've been slowly sinking all along.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- The 25 Best Dances from 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19
- 'Hart of Dixie' Season 4 Premiere Photos: All About Zoe and Wade
- 'The Voice' Live Blog: The Live Top 10 Eliminations
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.8 Photos: A Sheriff's Retreat
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time Photos: Kissing, Canoodling and Blackbeard Vs.... Anna?
- Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman to Star in Big Little Lies Limited Series; David E. Kelley to Serve as Writer/Showrunner
- Supernatural Sneak Peek: Meet the Winchesters' Witchy New Big Bad
- TVLine Items: POI Spies Fringe Alum, Once Princess to Badlands and More
- Hart of Dixie Season 4 Bumped Up to December; See 9 New Premiere Photos
- More From TVLine
- Melissa McCarthy Reveals She Thought She'd Make a Living as a Designer… Not an Actress
- Why Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling Named Their Daughter Esmeralda Amada
- Gwyneth Paltrow vs. Martha Stewart: Whose Dessert Diss Tastes Best? We Baked Both to Find Out!
- Jennifer Lawrence Gushes About Her 'Best Friend' Liam Hemsworth
- The Potty Mouth Princess Are Back With More F-Bombs and an Even More Shocking Video
- More From ET