What is all this talk I keep hearing about saving October Road? Is it really worth saving? I watched about as much as I could stand and I really didn't see anything worth fighting for.
First, let's look at the premise: Small town boy comes home and tries to re-assimilate into his old ways. Sounds like an unfunny version of Ed. Besides, Nick seemed to be pretty much back in the groove by the second episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sleepy Hollow Premiere Recap: Better Together
- The Big Bang Theory Premiere Recap: The Comeback Kid
- Marvel's Agent Carter Recruits Boardwalk Empire Vet as Male Lead
- Fox's Gotham: Will You Tune In Again, Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel?
- E!'s Fashion Police: Celebrating Joan Delivers Record Ratings
- More From TVLine