October 23, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Apr 29th 2010 8:47AM
(S14E08) The remaining six girls on 'America's Next Top Model' arrive in their foreign destination: New Zealand. My favorite episode of 'ANTM' has to be the go-sees because the show becomes the knock-off 'The Amazing Race' for a few minutes. The same rules apply to having good taxi drivers and never getting out of the taxi to run to your destination.
The episode was filled with a lot of quotable quotes ranging from Nigel calling sheep "Horny Beasts," Krista wondering if the sheep will nibble on her arm or her being called a "teenage Bambi." The real standout was the unnecessary club walk that Angelea attempted to impress the judges with. It reminded me of a drunk Jade from Cycle 6 but without the repeated phrase of "Wonderful, Fabulous."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Bugging Out
- 'The 100' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Welcome to Mount Weather
- 'Arrow' Recap: Oliver Brings Thea Home
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Recap: A Tribal Switch Pits Couples Against Singles
- More From BuddyTV
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- Calvin Klein's New Model Opens Up About Battling Her Weight Obsession
- More From ET