September 2, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Apr 29th 2010 8:47AM
(S14E08) The remaining six girls on 'America's Next Top Model' arrive in their foreign destination: New Zealand. My favorite episode of 'ANTM' has to be the go-sees because the show becomes the knock-off 'The Amazing Race' for a few minutes. The same rules apply to having good taxi drivers and never getting out of the taxi to run to your destination.
The episode was filled with a lot of quotable quotes ranging from Nigel calling sheep "Horny Beasts," Krista wondering if the sheep will nibble on her arm or her being called a "teenage Bambi." The real standout was the unnecessary club walk that Angelea attempted to impress the judges with. It reminded me of a drunk Jade from Cycle 6 but without the repeated phrase of "Wonderful, Fabulous."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV's 25 Sexiest Women of the New Fall 2014 Season
- 'Under the Dome': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Fall'
- Death Watch 2014: What Will Be the First New Fall Show to Get Cancelled?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- More From BuddyTV
- Scandal Season 4 Poster Warns There's 'No Looking Back' for Olivia
- Ratings: Dome Hits Low, Ninja Ticks Up, Mistresses Down Vs. Previous Finale
- TVLine Items: General Hospital Recasts Jason, OITNB Star Is Faking It & More
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Poster Declares: 'Hunt or Be Hunted'
- Fall TV Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 42 Returning Favorites!
- More From TVLine
- Justin Bieber Arrested During ATV Date With Selena Gomez, Charged With Assault
- Angelina Jolie Has the Most Unique Wedding Dress Ever
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support Says Daughter Melissa in New Statement
- Britney Spears Puts Cheating Ex on Blast During Las Vegas Show
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter Account After Rape Tweet
- More From ET