Hear that sound -- a nearly inaudible rumbling coming over the horizon? Everyday it is getting louder and louder. Soon, the stampede that is the return of scripted series back from the depths of the WGA strike will overrun our televisions and computer screens, bringing overwhelming joy to our lives.
Okay, that statement may be a little flowery, but the sentiment is still there. After a very long dry period a good many of our favorite comedies and dramas are returning to the television landscape. We've had a taste of it these last few weeks with the return of shows like The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Dirt, The Riches and Smallville. That was just a preview of what is to come. Over the next few weeks we will see the return of The Office, Scrubs, Ugly Betty, all of the CSIs, Battlestar Galactica, and Lost, among others.
Sarah Jane is aided by a small group of children in her quest. And while the series has a lower budget than Who and is geared more towards a children's audience, I still found it to be tremendously fun. And any opportunity to see K-9 is worth it in my book!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Supergirl Taps Salem Actor as DC Hero Red Tornado — But There's a Twist
- Hawaii Five-0 Casts Sarah Carter as Steve's GF — What About Catherine?
- Empire Season 2 Premiere First Look: Courtroom Cookie, Chessboard Lucious and Special Guest... Don Lemon?
- Vice President Joe Biden to Appear on Stephen Colbert's Late Show
- TVLine Items: Madam Secretary Gets a Bro, DWTS Pro Injured and More
- More From TVLine
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Shares Sweet Throwback Pic to Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
- 2015 Fall TV Preview: The 7 Best New Shows You Need to Watch and Why!
- Dwyane Wade Surprises Gabrielle Union With Romantic Anniversary Vacation – See All the Bikini Pics!
- Shia LaBeouf Steps Out With Reported New Girlfriend in Wake of Mia Goth Fight
- EXCLUSIVE: Brandi Glanville Reveals New Details About Kim Richards and Yolanda Foster's Health Battles
- More From ET