Hear that sound -- a nearly inaudible rumbling coming over the horizon? Everyday it is getting louder and louder. Soon, the stampede that is the return of scripted series back from the depths of the WGA strike will overrun our televisions and computer screens, bringing overwhelming joy to our lives.
Okay, that statement may be a little flowery, but the sentiment is still there. After a very long dry period a good many of our favorite comedies and dramas are returning to the television landscape. We've had a taste of it these last few weeks with the return of shows like The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Dirt, The Riches and Smallville. That was just a preview of what is to come. Over the next few weeks we will see the return of The Office, Scrubs, Ugly Betty, all of the CSIs, Battlestar Galactica, and Lost, among others.
Sarah Jane is aided by a small group of children in her quest. And while the series has a lower budget than Who and is geared more towards a children's audience, I still found it to be tremendously fun. And any opportunity to see K-9 is worth it in my book!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.11 Photos: Winter Comes Early to Chester's Mill
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.10 Photos: Big Jim Finally Learns the Truth
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 HoH Competition?
- 'Project Runway' Recap: Here Comes a New Kind of Bride
- More From BuddyTV
- Defiance Season 2 Finale Recap: Raiders of the Lost Ark-Brain
- Big Brother Recap: Same Old, Same Old
- Arrow Season 3 Casts Glee Alum as Felicity's [Spoiler]
- Fargo Breakout Allison Tolman Headed to Mindy Project for Arc? You Betcha!
- TBS' Ground Floor Gets Season 2 Premiere Date, New Time Slot
- More From TVLine