Hear that sound -- a nearly inaudible rumbling coming over the horizon? Everyday it is getting louder and louder. Soon, the stampede that is the return of scripted series back from the depths of the WGA strike will overrun our televisions and computer screens, bringing overwhelming joy to our lives.
Okay, that statement may be a little flowery, but the sentiment is still there. After a very long dry period a good many of our favorite comedies and dramas are returning to the television landscape. We've had a taste of it these last few weeks with the return of shows like The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Dirt, The Riches and Smallville. That was just a preview of what is to come. Over the next few weeks we will see the return of The Office, Scrubs, Ugly Betty, all of the CSIs, Battlestar Galactica, and Lost, among others.
Sarah Jane is aided by a small group of children in her quest. And while the series has a lower budget than Who and is geared more towards a children's audience, I still found it to be tremendously fun. And any opportunity to see K-9 is worth it in my book!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Secrets and Wives' Recap: Jonathan Can't Keep His Hands to Himself
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Can the ALDC Win Without Abby?
- 'Stitchers' Recap: Will Maggie's Boss Answer Kirsten's Questions?
- 'Scream' Recap: Who is the Next to Die?
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: The Season 10 Auditions Come to a Close
- More From BuddyTV
- EXCLUSIVE: George & Amal Clooney Are 'Moving In' With Cindy Crawford & Rande Gerber!
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out for First Time Since Split, Scott Disick Breaks Social Media Silence
- Chrissy Teigen Posts Naked Picture of John Legend Because She Can
- Rosie Perez Is Leaving 'The View'
- Teresa Giudice Poses With Her Family in Prison Jumpsuit
- More From ET