Hear that sound -- a nearly inaudible rumbling coming over the horizon? Everyday it is getting louder and louder. Soon, the stampede that is the return of scripted series back from the depths of the WGA strike will overrun our televisions and computer screens, bringing overwhelming joy to our lives.
Okay, that statement may be a little flowery, but the sentiment is still there. After a very long dry period a good many of our favorite comedies and dramas are returning to the television landscape. We've had a taste of it these last few weeks with the return of shows like The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Dirt, The Riches and Smallville. That was just a preview of what is to come. Over the next few weeks we will see the return of The Office, Scrubs, Ugly Betty, all of the CSIs, Battlestar Galactica, and Lost, among others.
Sarah Jane is aided by a small group of children in her quest. And while the series has a lower budget than Who and is geared more towards a children's audience, I still found it to be tremendously fun. And any opportunity to see K-9 is worth it in my book!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20 Official Couples Photos
- 'The Walking Dead': 20 Factors of the New Normal in Alexandria from 'Remember'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 19 Moments of Queens, Creatures and Curses from 'Darkness on the Edge of Town'
- 'The Bachelorette' Interview: J.P. and Ashley on Bigger Fears and Chris Soules' Choice
- 'House of Cards' Season 3 Review: Presidential Drama Leads to Best Season Yet
- More From BuddyTV
- Orphan Black Season 3 Trailer Reveals the Clones' Terrifying New Threat
- TVLine Items: Daytime Emmys Go Pop, Dreadful New Posters and More
- Sharknado 3: Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter Cast as Leaders of the United States
- Ratings: Last Man Leads Night, Once Returns Up, CBS Dramas Slip
- Maggie Smith Teases Downton Abbey Exit: 'I Certainly Can't Keep Going'
- More From TVLine