Okay, gang, this week I need a little help. I got a letter from a guy named Rick and here it is:
"I have been trying to remember a TV show from back in the '70s. From what I can remember, a scientist was working on a device to let people walk again. He was attacked and his back was broken. He then worked on making it work on him, witch (sic) in turn he built a suit which incorporated his invention. he then put it all in a delivery truck and used it to drive all over and fight crime. he would lay down in the bottom part of the suit and the top would come down and seal him in. it was all self supported and air tight."
Now before I get a hundred wrong answers, the show was not MANTIS. I have a vague memory of this show and it was similar to MANTIS but the star was white and it premiered in the late '70s. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Now on to this weeks question.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- More From TVLine