Okay, gang, this week I need a little help. I got a letter from a guy named Rick and here it is:
"I have been trying to remember a TV show from back in the '70s. From what I can remember, a scientist was working on a device to let people walk again. He was attacked and his back was broken. He then worked on making it work on him, witch (sic) in turn he built a suit which incorporated his invention. he then put it all in a delivery truck and used it to drive all over and fight crime. he would lay down in the bottom part of the suit and the top would come down and seal him in. it was all self supported and air tight."
Now before I get a hundred wrong answers, the show was not MANTIS. I have a vague memory of this show and it was similar to MANTIS but the star was white and it premiered in the late '70s. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Now on to this weeks question.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Supernatural' Mystery: Who Is the Red-Headed Woman?
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- More From BuddyTV
- MTV Orders Broke A$$ Game Show and Todrick to Series in 2015
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Post Mortem: Bobbi's Status, Skye's Origin, Fitz's Fate and More Burning Qs Answered
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- More From TVLine
- Michael Strahan Looks Ripped on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set
- Neil Patrick Harris, Chelsea Handler Make Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating People List
- Renee Zellweger On Her New Appearance: Perhaps I Look Different, I'm Older
- Matthew McConaughey Puts A Year Of Accolades And Acclaim Into Perspective
- 7 Stars Dressed Like Everyday Appliances
- More From ET