Okay, gang, this week I need a little help. I got a letter from a guy named Rick and here it is:
"I have been trying to remember a TV show from back in the '70s. From what I can remember, a scientist was working on a device to let people walk again. He was attacked and his back was broken. He then worked on making it work on him, witch (sic) in turn he built a suit which incorporated his invention. he then put it all in a delivery truck and used it to drive all over and fight crime. he would lay down in the bottom part of the suit and the top would come down and seal him in. it was all self supported and air tight."
Now before I get a hundred wrong answers, the show was not MANTIS. I have a vague memory of this show and it was similar to MANTIS but the star was white and it premiered in the late '70s. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Now on to this weeks question.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Big Jim Creates More Problems When He Finds the Egg
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Family Matters
- Time Out! Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Exposé Would Have Us Believe....
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall
- Teen Wolf Recap: Third Eye Blind
- Mistresses EP Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts'
- More From TVLine