Following is Cattrall's sexpert footsteps is Desperate Housewives' Felicity Huffman. On January 23rd, Huffman and co-author Patricia Wolff will release A Practical Handbook for the Boyfriend: What Every Girl Needs to Know. Felicity is one half of Hollywood super couple Filliam H. Muffman, or so she and husband William H. Macy were dubbed by Stephen Colbert. She obviously knew how to snag her man and, well, she plays a sexy lady on TV so what advice does she have to offer the unglamorous among us? Here's a peak:
I miss watching television. I miss electricity and I'm sick of taking cold showers. Most of you may have noticed by now that I never got around to posting a review for this week's episode of Rescue Me, "Satisfaction." Well I have a good reason. I left work this past Tuesday at around 6:30. It was just like any other night... until my subway train stalled and I was stuck on it for two hours. After two empty trains finally pulled up behind us, my fellow passengers and myself used the empty cars and trekked through them back to the previous station we had passed. I was then forced to find another station, in a neighborhood I was unfamiliar with. I took a train that I never take and it was only able to get me to within 12 blocks of my apartment. So I walked... and finally I made it home. Success!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- More From TVLine
- Josh Groban on his Nerd Bond with Girlfriend Kat Dennings: We Talk About Monty Python
- Katy Perry Says She Hasn't Heard from Russell Brand Since He Texted About Divorcing
- 'New Girl' Star Max Greenfield is 'Checking in' to 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Stars Share Special Messages for Memorial Day
- Debby Ryan On Sexism in the Industry: 'I've Had a Hard Road'
- More From ET