March 8, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Jan 7th 2010 11:02AM
Frankly, I was surprised that ABC gave Better Off Ted a second season at all. Don't get me wrong, I was pleasantly surprised, because I absolutely adore the show, but ABC didn't seem to have much confidence in it, and ratings weren't exactly out of this world. So, as a fan, I guess I should be thankful that I'm still seeing new episodes, but I'm still kind of annoyed that ABC seems to be burying this hilarious show.
Along with Zombie Scrubs, it was basically the only new show on the air over the holidays-- when nobody was home to watch. They're doubling up episodes and seem to be burning them off as quickly as possible. Fans have already seen the writing on the wall, and are beginning to mobilize to save Ted. Between the #saveted hashtag on Twitter, and the new site, SaveBetterOffTed.com, people are letting it be known that they do not want this show to go off the air.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV Ratings: 'Grimm,''Enlisted' rise while 'Hannibal,''Shark Tank' fall
- 'Doctor Who' Season 8: Steve Thompson, Phil Ford confirmed as writers
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- Amy Sedaris joins Jane Krakowski's FOX comedy pilot 'Dead Boss'
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- Rachel Boston Talks Finding Love in Hallmark Channel's A Ring By Spring
- True Detective's 9 Most Profound Pieces of Wisdom, As Told By Cats
- More From TVLine