Short but good interview with Jericho star Skeet Ulrich over at TVGuide.com. He talks about how surprised he was by the intensity of the fan support the show received after it was canceled. He says his mom first alerted him to the campaign (everyone say it at once: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!).
He says the "nuts" line was actually the hardest line he had to deliver all season, because "it's such a non-sequitur," so he finds it funny that it was that line that inspired fans.
He also reveals that Gerald McRaney was ready to leave the show. In fact, he was frustrated throughout the season because he wanted more to do.
[via Pop Candy]
A rather large band of Veronica Mars fans, who won't take the news of the show's death lying down, have started a campaign to ship as many Mars Bars to the person in charge of CW programming, Dawn Ostroff, in hopes that the gesture will force her hand not to sign the final cancellation papers for the show. How many have they sent so far? Put it this way: they've located every last remaining Mars Bar in the country and have moved onto whatever the heck left they can find that's even remotely related to the show.
In case you didn't know, the drop-dead date for any show cancellation decisions at The CW is June 15th, just five days away. Read the organizing party's website for more info on how to help.
[Thanks to the multitude of people who sent in this tip!]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scandal Recap: The Marrying Man — Plus, 'Sweet Baby' Returns
- Vampire Diaries Pics: What Makes Elena 'Reevaluate Her Life' With Damon?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Admissions Department
- Coach Revival Starring Craig T. Nelson Ordered to Series at NBC
- Grimm Star Claire Coffee Previews What to Expect Now That Adalind's Hexpecting (Again!)
- More From TVLine
- From 'Idol' to Dr. Pepper? Justin Guarini Stars in Hilarious, Bizarre Ad for Diet Soda
- Sami Miro on Dating Zac Efron: 'It's Definitely Different'
- Scientology's Most Famous Members and Detractors
- Liam Payne Assures One Direction Fans That They're 'Far From Over'
- Amal Clooney's Best Looks
- More From ET