Guess what? Batfink is coming out on DVD in June. The set will include all one hundred episodes of the series.
Actually, screw Batfink. Here's even better news: every episode of The Ant and the Aardvark on DVD next month.
I'm going to make a confession: I actually like A Pup Named Scooby Doo better than the original Scooby Doo. I found the original rote and unimaginative, and while A Pup Named Scooby Doo wasn't exactly the greatest cartoon either, it had funky animation and a self-awareness I could really dig. As far as Scrappy Doo, the spunky little scamp many fans believe ruined the Scooby Doo series (I never thought he was that bad), you can read about his origins over on Mark Evanier's site.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Castle' Episode 7.6 Photos: Castle's Alternate Reality
- Top 10 Scariest Episodes of 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Arrow': 18 Shocking and Vengeful Moments from 'The Magician'
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Separation of Crows'
- More From BuddyTV
- Gracepoint Sneak Peek: Jack's Secret Past Washes Ashore
- True Detective Adds Abigail Spencer, Michael Irby and Others for Season 2
- The Divide Cancelled by WE tv
- New Girl Pics: Jess Juggles Two Guys, Gets Schooled by Lisa Bonet
- Red Band Society Casts Hustle Alum Adrian Lester (to Woo Nurse Jackson?)
- More From TVLine
- Why Brittany Maynard, the Terminally Ill 29-Year-Old, May Choose to Live Another Day
- Kim Kardashian, Sarah Hyland & More Stars Show Us How To Dress For Halloween Without a Costume
- Taylor Swift Drinks Beer, Cheers New Hometown at a N.Y. Knicks Game
- Miley Cyrus and Rihanna Bid For Best Cleavage at amfAR Gala
- Amy Poehler Lets Fans Ask Her Anything Then Gives Them the Most Adorable Answers
- More From ET