by Jonathan Toomey, posted Dec 15th 2009 12:45PM
(S02E10) "...everybody does it because it feels all right, and it's more polite, but a lie's still a lie even when it's white..." - Loker
With the fall TV season slowly winding down, it was a pleasant surprise when Fox announced that Lie To Me's fall finale would air practically halfway into December. Now that the episode has come and gone and the TV schedules are becoming more and more barren over the coming weeks, I'm already wishing that Fox would just make up their minds and figure out when the final twelve episodes of the season will start airing. While "Tractor Man" wasn't Cal and the gang's strongest outing, it was still a solid reminder why Lie To Me has become so much more than just another crime procedural.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 14 TV Characters Who Would Make Good Drinking Buddies
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Heather's Big Night, Another Forgotten Fight
- 'The X Factor' Adds Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio as Season 3 Judges
- 'Arrow' Season Finale: 6 Cliffhangers to be Answered in Season 2
- 'The Voice' Recap: Top 10 Perform
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Motive' premiere: Are you intrigued by the whys and wherefores?
- 'The Big C' series finale: 'Go get 2 forks' ... and some tissues, please
- 'Rectify' finale recap: Season 1 episode 6 'Jacob's Ladder' is about more than Daniel's guilt or innocence
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch: Season 3, episode 8 - 'Making a Stand'
- 'Rules of Engagement's' 100th episode and series finale sees Audrey and Jeff about to have two babies
- More From Zap2it