September 30, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Nov 9th 2009 12:01AM
(S03E13) It's a cold Friday, December 13, 1963. The President's been killed and the world as Don Draper knows it has pretty much fallen apart. For most of the season, the ground has been shifting under Don's feet and he's be holding on, trying to right himself and his life. He's tried with Betty. He's tried for Sally and Bobby and Gene -- at least as much as Don is able to try.
With Conrad Hilton he's never been on a level playing field, and from the moment he was forced to sign the contract, Sterling Cooper has not been his domain as it had been. With this episode, this season finale, all was changed and, perhaps, all has been righted. More after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Selfie' Review: Is Insensitive and Narcissistic Eliza Likable?
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Review: Why this Candy-Coated Love Story Is Worth a Few Dates
- 'The Voice' Recap: A Returning Singer Stuns the Coaches
- Good Guys Turn Bad: TV Characters Who've Crossed Over to the Dark Side
- 'The Blacklist' Recap: Do Red and Berlin Finally Meet?
- More From BuddyTV
- Person of Interest: Amy Acker Ponders 'Her' New Master Plan, Root's Sexuality
- Castle Premiere Recap: When the Mystery Writer Becomes the Mystery
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did The Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: Ear Factor [Updated]
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: The Lyin', the Witch and the Blood Oath
- More From TVLine
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Once Sent Matt Damon a Bed!
- Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix Reunite In 'Inherent Vice' Trailer
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's First Wedding Photo Is Here!
- Kevin Hart & Josh Gad Compare Their Theatrical Talents
- The Duggar Girls Go Glam On '19 Kids And Counting'
- More From ET