July 7, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Nov 9th 2009 12:01AM
(S03E13) It's a cold Friday, December 13, 1963. The President's been killed and the world as Don Draper knows it has pretty much fallen apart. For most of the season, the ground has been shifting under Don's feet and he's be holding on, trying to right himself and his life. He's tried with Betty. He's tried for Sally and Bobby and Gene -- at least as much as Don is able to try.
With Conrad Hilton he's never been on a level playing field, and from the moment he was forced to sign the contract, Sterling Cooper has not been his domain as it had been. With this episode, this season finale, all was changed and, perhaps, all has been righted. More after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Meet the Top 20 Dancers
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Freaky and 2 Adorable Moments from 'Dreamcatcher'
- 'UnREAL': The Problem with Rachel and Adam's Romance
- Casting Bits: 'Scandal' and 'Castle' Add Series Regulars, Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire' and More
- Is 'Teen Wolf' Trying to Replace Scott with Liam?
- More From BuddyTV
- Cancelled Forever Unable to 'Find a New Home,' Series Creator Reports
- Daredevil Season 2 Casts Elektra
- Ratings: Game of Thrones Season 5 Breaks 20 Million-Viewer Barrier
- Bill Cosby Sitcoms Yanked from Centric, Bounce TV's Schedules
- Fall TV's Mystery Crossover: Castle Joins S.H.I.E.L.D., Cookie Visits Gotham and More TVLine Reader Theories
- More From TVLine