December 17, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Apr 13th 2010 7:05PM
Conan O'Brien's 'Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television' Tour might be a once-in-a-lifetime event, but that doesn't mean it isn't bound by the laws of concert tours.
Those are the unspoken laws of live entertainment physics that affect every staged entertainment venue across the globe. And just like actual physics, they are cruel mistresses with no pity for people who dare to challenge them or go outside their boundaries of motion, inertia and box office receipts.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- TVLine Items: JAG Vet to Scorpion, Amy Adams' SNL Promos and More
- Covert Affairs Finale Sneak Peek: Can Calder Keep Auggie Safe?
- The Goldbergs Enlists Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Ferris Bueller Role
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Once, NCIS, The 100, Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Bones, H50, Castle and More
- More From TVLine
- 2014: The Year of the Booty
- How Well Do the Naked Rowers Recognize Each Other's Butts? We Put Them to The Test!
- ET's One Stop Holiday Shop: Rdio Giveaway
- 'The Interview' Will Not Be Shown in Theatres, Sony Cancels Dec. 25 Release
- 2014's Cutest Moments of Country Stars Serenading Their Fans: Garth Brooks, Miranda Lambert & More
- More From ET