The boys of 62 Truck are finally calling it quits. According to TVGuide.com, Tommy, Lou, Franco and the rest of the Rescue Me crew have fought their last fire, polished the rig one final time, and will hang up their boots for good in 2011.
Details on how it'll end, who might be back, and a preview of this Tuesday's season five finale are after the jump.
Last week we pointed you to AOL Television and their exclusive video of Katie Couric, sans makeup, as she prepared for her first 60 Minutes piece. This whetted the appetite of all the Katie aficionados, who are now demanding more on the cute-as-a-button anchor of the CBS Evening News.
Well, your wish has been granted. Two more videos have been uploaded to the All Eyes on Katie site, with one more slatted for release on Monday. The first new video shows Katie greeting family members of 9/11 victims and stepping onto the set of the CBS Evening News for a bit of rehearsal. The second video shows her recording some promos for the network affiliates, and heading off to the 60 Minutes offices for her first screening. Also included on the site is a slide show on Couric's long road to the anchor desk.
Even though I'm getting a bit tired of all of the Katie hype, I do wish her luck. She seems ready and eager to get going and I hope that she's not out of a job in the next six months.
Katie Couric is going to be quite busy come September. Not only will she begin anchoring the CBS Evening News starting September 5th, but she'll also be hosting her first prime-time news special on the network one day later.
Titled Five Years Later - How Safe Are We? the special will tie in to the 5th anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks in New York City, Washington DC, and Pennsylvania. The special will focus on what the government is doing to prevent any future attacks as well talk with experts on how the anxiety of 9/11 still affects Americans.
But that's not all, folks. On September 11th Ms. Couric will be anchoring her evening news show direct from Ground Zero in Manhattan. It's just a part of the special coverage CBS News plans to have to mark the occasion.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Rossi's Past Collides With His Present
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- What TVLine Is Thankful For: A Good Surprise, Homeland's Revival, Sexed-Up Murder, Sweet Jane and More
- Vampire Diaries Photos: Bonnie's Blue Christmas, Stefan's Big Reveal & More
- Flash Scoop: The Voice of Gideon Is...
- Arrow Scoop: Sin Returns for 'Pivotal' Role in Sara Murder Mystery
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET