The boys of 62 Truck are finally calling it quits. According to TVGuide.com, Tommy, Lou, Franco and the rest of the Rescue Me crew have fought their last fire, polished the rig one final time, and will hang up their boots for good in 2011.
Details on how it'll end, who might be back, and a preview of this Tuesday's season five finale are after the jump.
Last week we pointed you to AOL Television and their exclusive video of Katie Couric, sans makeup, as she prepared for her first 60 Minutes piece. This whetted the appetite of all the Katie aficionados, who are now demanding more on the cute-as-a-button anchor of the CBS Evening News.
Well, your wish has been granted. Two more videos have been uploaded to the All Eyes on Katie site, with one more slatted for release on Monday. The first new video shows Katie greeting family members of 9/11 victims and stepping onto the set of the CBS Evening News for a bit of rehearsal. The second video shows her recording some promos for the network affiliates, and heading off to the 60 Minutes offices for her first screening. Also included on the site is a slide show on Couric's long road to the anchor desk.
Even though I'm getting a bit tired of all of the Katie hype, I do wish her luck. She seems ready and eager to get going and I hope that she's not out of a job in the next six months.
Katie Couric is going to be quite busy come September. Not only will she begin anchoring the CBS Evening News starting September 5th, but she'll also be hosting her first prime-time news special on the network one day later.
Titled Five Years Later - How Safe Are We? the special will tie in to the 5th anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks in New York City, Washington DC, and Pennsylvania. The special will focus on what the government is doing to prevent any future attacks as well talk with experts on how the anxiety of 9/11 still affects Americans.
But that's not all, folks. On September 11th Ms. Couric will be anchoring her evening news show direct from Ground Zero in Manhattan. It's just a part of the special coverage CBS News plans to have to mark the occasion.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow': 17 Truths, Secrets, Lies and Surprises from 'Corto Maltese'
- 'Bones': 7 Reasons Why Aubrey Kicks Ass and Fits Right In
- 'Project Runway' Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 13?
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Fall TV's Best Makeovers: Trim Tony, Edgy Thea, a Modern Hook and Others
- Pilot Scoop: ABC Eyes Marc Cherry's Modern Phantom of the Opera Drama
- TVLine Items: Courtney Love Joins Empire, a Buffy Halloween and More
- Sons of Anarchy: Gemma Teller Is a Mass Murderer — and We Have Proof
- House of Lies Recruits Mary McCormack as Marty's Potential Savior
- More From TVLine
- How Nick Jonas Got His Insane 'Hulk-ish' Body: 4,200 Calories a Day!
- NFL Players Say 'No More' to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault in Powerful PSA
- Paul Reubens: Pee-wee Herman Movie is 'Imminent' – See What He Said in 1987!
- Jennifer Love Hewitt to Sissy Spacek: Hollywood's Top 5 Scream Queens
- Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- More From ET