The boys of 62 Truck are finally calling it quits. According to TVGuide.com, Tommy, Lou, Franco and the rest of the Rescue Me crew have fought their last fire, polished the rig one final time, and will hang up their boots for good in 2011.
Details on how it'll end, who might be back, and a preview of this Tuesday's season five finale are after the jump.
Last week we pointed you to AOL Television and their exclusive video of Katie Couric, sans makeup, as she prepared for her first 60 Minutes piece. This whetted the appetite of all the Katie aficionados, who are now demanding more on the cute-as-a-button anchor of the CBS Evening News.
Well, your wish has been granted. Two more videos have been uploaded to the All Eyes on Katie site, with one more slatted for release on Monday. The first new video shows Katie greeting family members of 9/11 victims and stepping onto the set of the CBS Evening News for a bit of rehearsal. The second video shows her recording some promos for the network affiliates, and heading off to the 60 Minutes offices for her first screening. Also included on the site is a slide show on Couric's long road to the anchor desk.
Even though I'm getting a bit tired of all of the Katie hype, I do wish her luck. She seems ready and eager to get going and I hope that she's not out of a job in the next six months.
Katie Couric is going to be quite busy come September. Not only will she begin anchoring the CBS Evening News starting September 5th, but she'll also be hosting her first prime-time news special on the network one day later.
Titled Five Years Later - How Safe Are We? the special will tie in to the 5th anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks in New York City, Washington DC, and Pennsylvania. The special will focus on what the government is doing to prevent any future attacks as well talk with experts on how the anxiety of 9/11 still affects Americans.
But that's not all, folks. On September 11th Ms. Couric will be anchoring her evening news show direct from Ground Zero in Manhattan. It's just a part of the special coverage CBS News plans to have to mark the occasion.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- ?So You Think You Can Dance? Season 11: Top 16 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Next Stop: Radio City Music Hall
- 'Graceland' Recap: Paige Goes Through Hell
- 'Suits' Recap: Harvey (Sort of) Breaks a Sweat
- 'Extant' Recap: Spilling Secrets, Covert Experiments, and a Mysterious Party Crasher
- More From BuddyTV
- Extant Recap: Crappy Birthday to You
- Mircea Monroe, Aimee Garcia Join Michael Rosenbaum in TV Land Pilot
- Dominion's Roxanne McKee Teases Big Changes: 'Claire's Innocence Is Lost'
- New Girl Scoop: Jessica Biel Cast as Jess' New Nemesis
- Game Night Preview: 'What People Help Their Necks to Be Not Cold'?
- More From TVLine
- One Direction Celebrates Four Years Of Making Fans Cry (In A Good Way)
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Share Baby North's First Steps With The World
- Tom Hardy Gets Apocalyptic In This Amazing New 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Poster
- Naya Rivera Changes Name on Twitter
- The Woman Calling the Shots in Chef Gordon Ramsay's Life
- More From ET