May 26, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 29th 2007 4:00PM
- At 8, FOX has a new, one-hour Cops, then a new America's Most Wanted.
- ABC has college football at 8, USC vs. Washington.
- CBS repeats the premieres of Moonlight and Cane starting at 8, then has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- At 9, Food Network has two new episodes of Heavyweights.
- Nick has two new episodes of Back at the Barnyard at 9.
- There's a new Naruto on Cartoon Network at 9, followed by a new Bobobo-bo Bo-Bobo.
- Also at 9: BBC America has a new Torchwood.
- At 11, Perez Hilton hosts a special "I Want My Mad TV" edition of Mad TV on FOX, featuring pop culture parodies.
- At 11:30, NBC has the season premiere of Saturday Night Live, with guests LeBron James and Kanye West.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 10 Premiere Recap: Unassuming Acts Shine as the Auditions Begin
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Recap: Ramona and LuAnn Rekindle Old Feuds
- The 15 Best Returning Shows of Summer 2015
- Meet the Top 22 of 'MasterChef' Season 6
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Interview: Sasha Pieterse on Charles, the 'Darkest Season' Yet and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Amy Schumer 'Defends' Bill Cosby in Court of Public Opinion — Watch Clips
- America's Got Talent Premiere: Howie Shakes Hands & More Big Moments — Plus: Who Got the First Golden Buzzer?
- Aquarius: David Duchovny, Cast Talk 'Tragic' Charles Manson Drama
- American Idol's Clark Beckham Talks 'Sunday Morning' Chords, Police Lyrics, His Big Battle With Scott Borchetta
- TVLine Items: Seacrest Plays Host Again, Critics' Choice Honorees & More
- More From TVLine
- UPDATED: Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: A Timeline of Events
- Bristol Palin Breaks Silence Over Canceled Wedding: 'This Is a Painful Time'
- Melissa McCarthy Slams Body-Shamers: 'People Don't Stop at Size 12'
- Jennifer Lopez Confetti-Bombed by a Clown
- 'Emoji,' 'Photobomb,' 'WTF' and More Hip Internet Phrases Officially Added to Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- More From ET