(S03E03) It seems as though everyone wants to be Michael's boss. Everyone but the CIA or the NSA or some other international spy agency, including whatever organization burned him in the first place. But characters like Carla last season or the rogue Management group at the start of this season, as well as Brennen, tonight's guest handler, they're all for Michael.
Seth Peterson was back as Nate, Michael's brother with a propensity for great-rich-quick schemes and getting into trouble. This time, though, he was a pawn in Brennen's game to get Michael to do his bidding.
(S02E04) I'm sure you die-hard Burn Notice fans saw it in the first scene. The show has now expanded its yogurt promotion to include the frozen variety. The producer's also have started sharing other uses for yogurt. Next time I have a hangover, I'll try a nice cool tub of Dannon to stop the throbbing.
I was wondering when Nate was going to show up again. More importantly, I was curious whether or not he would still be running scams. At first glance, it would seem that he meant everything he said about making "a few changes." However, as we all know, nothing on this show is ever what it seems, except for Michael's inability to refuse to help those in need.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' HG Derrick Levasseur's Grandfather Dies
- [Video] 'Arrow' at Comic-Con: Watch the New Season 3 Trailer
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- More From BuddyTV
- Sleepy Hollow @ Comic-Con: 'Whatever You Think Is Coming, Isn't Coming'
- Castle's Nathan Fillion Asks: 'How Much Longer Can We Make People Wait for a Wedding?'
- More From TVLine