Steven Seagal just can't stop sliding down the fame scale into obscurity and legal trouble. First he gets cast in a reality program as a deputy sheriff (titled 'Steven Seagal: Lawman') and then the same program gets shut down by the very police he's working for due to the star getting accused of sex trafficking.
For those unaware, a recently-hired female assistant who was also a former model accused Seagal of, to say the least, inappropriate behavior. Check the original article for lurid details. Even worse, Seagal's former assistant before the recent hire was hired out of Russia and he was doing pretty much the same things to her (hence the "sex trafficking" accusation). This further proves my theory that it is a bad idea to answer any Craigslist ad (yes, it was a Craigslist ad).
At least this is a good set-up for the inevitable sequel reality television show: 'Steven Seagal, Inmate.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Hannibal Finale Post Mortem: Bryan Fuller on Will/Lecter Love, Bedelia's Last Supper, That Siouxsie Sioux Jam
- Alison Brie and Cast of Teachers Preview 'Shocking' TV Land Comedy
- Downton Abbey Trailer Tees Up Bittersweet Final Season
- Elementary Casts Shohreh Aghdashloo as Papa Holmes' Associate
- Blunt Talk Sneak Peek: Harry Chandler, Reluctant Porn Star?
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Khloe Kardashian Spills on Fireworks Fiasco at Boyfriend's Yacht Party: 'No One Would Just Take That Risk'
- 11 Most Daring Celebrity Swimsuit Moments of the Summer
- EXCLUSIVE: Kris Jenner Sets the Story Straight on Her Kids' Rumors — And Why She Fell Asleep on Kanye West!
- Josh Duggar's Sister Jessa Speaks at Southern Women's Show, Opens Up About Her Home Life
- One Direction's Liam Payne Turns 22! Look Back at 7 of His Hottest Moments
- More From ET