Steven Seagal just can't stop sliding down the fame scale into obscurity and legal trouble. First he gets cast in a reality program as a deputy sheriff (titled 'Steven Seagal: Lawman') and then the same program gets shut down by the very police he's working for due to the star getting accused of sex trafficking.
For those unaware, a recently-hired female assistant who was also a former model accused Seagal of, to say the least, inappropriate behavior. Check the original article for lurid details. Even worse, Seagal's former assistant before the recent hire was hired out of Russia and he was doing pretty much the same things to her (hence the "sex trafficking" accusation). This further proves my theory that it is a bad idea to answer any Craigslist ad (yes, it was a Craigslist ad).
At least this is a good set-up for the inevitable sequel reality television show: 'Steven Seagal, Inmate.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Josh Charles Joins Masters of Sex Cast for Scent-sational Season 3 Arc
- Criminal Minds Finale Sneak Peek: Kate's Niece Hits the 'Panic' Button
- Ratings: Mike & Molly Slips to Series Low, Gotham Rises With Finale
- Will Forever's Jo Learn Henry's Secret? The Series' Stars Have a Theory
- Once Upon a Time Finale Sneak Peek: Heroic Regina Battles Evil Snow White
- More From TVLine
- J.K. Rowling Sends Beautiful Message to Fan Who Wants to 'Finally Give Up'
- Met Gala After Party Craziness: Katy Perry & John Mayer Back On, J. Law's Slinky Dress & Kylie Jenner's Sports Bra
- Britney Spears Ditches Ankle Cast Just Days After Stage Fall
- Queen Elizabeth Meets Princess Charlotte
- Chris Brown Suspected of Misdemeanor Battery Following Las Vegas Basketball Game Fight
- More From ET