Steven Seagal just can't stop sliding down the fame scale into obscurity and legal trouble. First he gets cast in a reality program as a deputy sheriff (titled 'Steven Seagal: Lawman') and then the same program gets shut down by the very police he's working for due to the star getting accused of sex trafficking.
For those unaware, a recently-hired female assistant who was also a former model accused Seagal of, to say the least, inappropriate behavior. Check the original article for lurid details. Even worse, Seagal's former assistant before the recent hire was hired out of Russia and he was doing pretty much the same things to her (hence the "sex trafficking" accusation). This further proves my theory that it is a bad idea to answer any Craigslist ad (yes, it was a Craigslist ad).
At least this is a good set-up for the inevitable sequel reality television show: 'Steven Seagal, Inmate.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.2 Photos: NFL Star Tony Gonzalez Guest Stars
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won Part 2 of the Final HoH Competition?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Epsode 6 Photos: The Art of the Hair Flip
- 'Big Brother 16' Clip Show Recap: The Final 3 Look Back at the Season
- More From BuddyTV
- Outlander Post Mortem: Sam Heughan Bares All About the Wedding Night
- Outlander Recap: Virgin Territory
- Ratings: Big Brother Clip Show Tops Friday Night, While Utopia Hits Low
- Once Upon a Time Drafts Army Wives' Sally Pressman in Season 4
- TVLine's Performers of the Week (tie): Jenna Coleman and Tobias Menzies
- More From TVLine