Steven Seagal just can't stop sliding down the fame scale into obscurity and legal trouble. First he gets cast in a reality program as a deputy sheriff (titled 'Steven Seagal: Lawman') and then the same program gets shut down by the very police he's working for due to the star getting accused of sex trafficking.
For those unaware, a recently-hired female assistant who was also a former model accused Seagal of, to say the least, inappropriate behavior. Check the original article for lurid details. Even worse, Seagal's former assistant before the recent hire was hired out of Russia and he was doing pretty much the same things to her (hence the "sex trafficking" accusation). This further proves my theory that it is a bad idea to answer any Craigslist ad (yes, it was a Craigslist ad).
At least this is a good set-up for the inevitable sequel reality television show: 'Steven Seagal, Inmate.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Rankings: The 24 Semifinalists of Season 9
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Klum of Doom'
- Best 'Suits' Season 4 Quotes So Far
- ?Pretty Little Liars? Fatal Finale Question: Who Will Die?
- 'Intruders' Preview: A Look Inside BBC America's Supernatural Conspiracy Thriller
- More From BuddyTV
- Doctor Who: We Rank the Best Modern Companions!
- Phineas and Ferb Sets Premiere Date for Lost Episode With Terry O'Quinn
- Geoff Stults Books Recurring Roles in CBS' Odd Couple Remake and Netflix's Grace and Frankie
- Emmys 2014: Ausiello Picks Who Should and Will Win — Plus: Reader Poll Results!
- Rookie Blue Recap: Out With a Bang
- More From TVLine
- Mila Kunis Puts Her Growing Baby Bump on Display in Tight-Fitting Tank Top
- Nicki Minaj Shatters Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Vevo Record With 'Anaconda'
- 'MythBusters' Stars Kari, Tory and Grant Leaving the Show
- New Study Says '50 Shades' Readers More Likely to Binge Drink, Have Lots of Sex Partners
- Jennifer Lopez: 'I'm Not One to Whore Around'
- More From ET