May 27, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 16th 2009 12:48AM
(S08E01) Last year was the first time that I got sucked into The Biggest Loser. But I was quickly drawn in by the inspirational work these contestants were doing to transform their bodies and their lives. And, as with any reality show, I got hooked by many of their dynamic personalities.
One contestant stood out early on. Mainly because Daniel Wright was the largest contestant in the history of the show. But it was his spirit that stood out even more. I was crushed when he was cut from the show, largely because of the poor attitude his partner displayed. But, as reported earlier, Daniel's back again this season as a part of their theme of "Second Chances."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.7 Photos: Will Alison Win the Election for School Trustee?
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Women
- [Video] 'The Bachelorette': Did One of Kaitlyn's Suitors Fall in Love with Another Guy?
- 'Bones' Exclusive Interview: The Writers Talk Brennan and Booth's Future and a Whirlpool Death
- Did 'Kardashians' Star Bruce Jenner Undergo Sex Change Surgery?
- More From BuddyTV
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- Longmire Season 4: Ally Walker Lands Mystery Role, as Series Heads to Netflix
- So You Think You Can Dance: Season 12's Judges (and Mentors) Get Glam!
- TVLine Items: Jimmy Smits Gets Down, Grace and Frankie Renewed and More
- T.J. Miller's The Gorburger Show Gobbles Up Pilot Order at HBO
- More From TVLine
- Amy Schumer Goes After Bill Cosby During 'Inside Amy Schumer'
- Bruce Jenner Responds to Wrongful Death Suit
- Cher, 69, Is Fiercer Than Ever as the New Face of Marc Jacobs
- Bette Midler Weighs In on Josh Duggar Scandal, Calls Allegations Ironic
- The Story of Two Sisters Trying to Return a Lost Camera Full of 'Precious Memories' to Its Rightful Owner
- More From ET