September 22, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 16th 2009 12:48AM
(S08E01) Last year was the first time that I got sucked into The Biggest Loser. But I was quickly drawn in by the inspirational work these contestants were doing to transform their bodies and their lives. And, as with any reality show, I got hooked by many of their dynamic personalities.
One contestant stood out early on. Mainly because Daniel Wright was the largest contestant in the history of the show. But it was his spirit that stood out even more. I was crushed when he was cut from the show, largely because of the poor attitude his partner displayed. But, as reported earlier, Daniel's back again this season as a part of their theme of "Second Chances."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Gotham' Interview: David Mazouz on Bruce Wayne's Extraordinary Maturity and Comprehension
- 'America's Next Top Model' Interview: Mentor Yu Tsai on Staying Out of the Drama, His Picks for Top 4 and More
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Interview: John Noble, Katia Winter and EP Roberto Orci on Strained Crane Family Relationships
- 'Forever' Review: A Familiar Premise That Just Won't Die
- 'Scorpion' Review: An Average Drama with a Only Few Exciting Moments
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Madam Secretary Samples Well, Good Wife Premiere Dips
- USA Network's Legal Comedy Benched Gets Premiere Date — Watch First Clip
- Dallas' Josh Henderson Teases Deadly Season Finale: 'We Won't All Make It'
- Sleepy Hollow Stars Tease Season 2: Abbie's Mama Drama, Ich in a Box
- Witches of East End: Watch Joanna's Deleted Nightmare and Meet [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine
- 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Hilary Duff Is Down to Have a 'Lizzie McGuire' Reunion!
- Blue Ivy Steals HBO 'On the Run' Show by Doing Push-Ups with Dad Jay Z
- Leonardo DiCaprio Raps with Jamie Foxx!
- Kim Kardashian Gets Dumped on 'American Dad'
- More From ET