April 23, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 9th 2010 12:28AM
(S3E09) The lies and lies have finally reached critical mass for some of the people in Chuck's life. Last week, Hannah vamoosed because of Chuck's duplicity. Awesome has been completely off his game. And this episode, the beard had had enough. If you wonder who the beard is, you probably don't watch much. However, if you do and want to know how Iwo Jima was homaged in Burbank, keep reading after the jump.
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 2nd 2010 1:03AM
(S03E08) It seems more and more like the spy job is less and less attractive for Chuck. Just when things were on the verge of getting really good for Chuck on the personal front, there were complications based on the past and the job and the choices he's been forced to make. If this is spy life, it's no wonder James Bond drinks so much. More on that and the chicken pepperoni after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It!
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine