Moore said he enjoys playing Morgan because of all the "bad-ass" stuff he gets to do. "Derek Morgan's looking for the fight," Moore said. "He's a guy who kicks down doors, is the first one in a burning building and the last one to leave. He doesn't like when the little guy gets picked on."
That's what made Osbourne swoon. "You need a really good licking," she said. When Moore reminded her she was married, Osbourne said she couldn't help it if Moore made her feel "funny in certain places."
On Wednesday's 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (weekdays, syndicated), the actor shared with DeGeneres some photos from earlier times. First up was a photo of Moore with his mother, "right after the Michael Jackson craze and when Prince got hot," Moore said. "That's me with a -- white folks you call it a mullet -- black folks we call it 'curls for the girls.'"
Watch the video after the jump.
The Winters family is an important element in the Y&R canvas and they've missed Malcolm. Shemar was asked to come back, but with his success on Criminal Minds, there simply wasn't time in his schedule for both shows. Truth be told, there probably wasn't enough money to compel him to work that hard. So,while the fans might have liked Shemar back, they'll have to get used to a new face instead.
Hollywood soaps like Days of Our Lives, General Hospital, and The Young and the Restless also produced stars. Tom Selleck, for instance, was a Y&R hunk before becoming Magnum, P.I. There are a lot of current stars right now on hit shows who were daytime characters just a few years ago. After the jump, we count down the top ten primetime stars who started in soaps.
(S03E19) Talk about ending a season in an explosive way!
In the past three years, this week's episode was probably the second episode of Criminal Minds that I watched in its entirety. It's not a bad show but I just can't watch everything that airs on TV. However, since I stop watching any American Idol season after Hollywood Week, so I wasn't going to watch the finale, and because my usual Wednesdays at 9 PM shows were done for the season, I tuned in to CBS and watched the BAU at work.
Now, part 1254 in our never-ending series of television stars being charged with DUIs. Today we focus on Shemar Moore, who plays FBI profiler Derek Morgan on the CBS series Criminal Minds. On Tuesday the 37-year-old actor pleaded no contest in an alcohol-related speeding case.
Shemar was arrested on June 1st by members of the California Highway Patrol (most likely Ponch and Jon) for driving faster than 65 mph on a city street. Later in the month a DUI charge was added. If this took place in Los Angeles I'd like to know what the time of arrest was because there's no way in hell someone can drive anywhere near 65 mph on a L.A. city street during the day!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge': Winners and Losers from 'Surrender'
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 23 Finale Not So Fast Pass Rankings: How the Mighty Have Fallen
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 23 Finale Recap: Which Team Wins?
- 'Homeland' Recap: Brody's Allegiance is Questioned
- 'Revenge' Recap: Two Fiances are Better Than One
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Hostages': Watch Brian drop a dime on Duncan to Nina in 'The Cost of Living'
- 'Blacklist,''Supernatural,''Glee,' and more of the best lines on TV this week
- 'Breaking the Faith': Worldly education in Salt Lake City
- 'The Mentalist' - 'Green Thumb': Back where we started
- 'Homeland' Season 3 episode 11 'Big Man in Tehran' recap: Brody chooses a side
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Monday: The Sing-Off Returns, Sleepy Fall Finale, Christmas Light Fight and More
- Revenge Recap: The Bitch Is Back!
- Once Upon a Time Recap: Curses, Foiled Again!
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Masters of Sex, HIMYM, Scandal, Tomorrow People & More
- Paul Rudd Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- More From TVLine